Harsha Bhogle - Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
It seems u didn't get me. I don't want commentary shoved down my throat. I don't want it to be simple. Commentary needs to set u thinking, not stop u frm thinking. If u watch tennis or even WWE, u'll notice they have such fantastic commentary which makes u love the sport even more. Indian commentators and even some srilankan and pakistani commentators (not rameez raja) are so pathetic. They are not sure what to speak. so they keep stealing lines frm other commentators and thats why u keep hearing the same sh*t time and again. Commentary needs to be innovative, impromptu and witty not dumb. Many indian commentators specially harsha bhogle & sunil gavaskar sound like they are reading frm a script.

Dude I think the Indian commentators on Star Network are ok. Did you ever see hindi or English commentary on Doordarshan? Sometimes I mute the TV when I watch the match on Doordarshan. The commentary is so pathetic. The less said the better. Harsha, Sunny etc seem like really great when you compare them with these commmentators. Have you Seen Laxman Sivarama krishnan do commentary. The less said the better. But please do check the Doordarshan commentary once. Its very funny.

Rahim

Married!
Lame? I guess its fair enough on his part. Do you expect him to say "Out of the total of 500 runs scored today, India had an upper hand with 1 run, they scored 251 which shows India's potential" like the exact case where biased fellas like Harsha would?
Whats wrong with you? "Its fair enough on his part", only if he does not use that line 98 times out of his 100 times. Most of his presentation really do start with that Line I have no qualms about his commentary. He is among the best. I just pointed out his favourite stupid line.

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Whats wrong with you? "Its fair enough on his part", only if he does not use that line 98 times out of his 100 times. Most of his presentation really do start with that Line I have no qualms about his commentary. He is among the best. I just pointed out his favourite stupid line.

So he used that line 98 times, so?? So long as he makes sense whats the problem? Atleast he doenst weed out the nonsense out of him or comments on others profession in a stupid manner which shows atleast he is worried about his image.

Btw, don't take my comments personal, its not on you, its on that lametard Harsha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom