Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Film, Game and website previews released

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Film, Game and website previews released

Hello! :)
Grab them while they're still hot.

The official, lengthy international trailer for the forthcoming film:
*raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmovies/orderofthephoenix/trailer/trailer_500.mov
You need to click on the link and you will need the QuickTime plug-in to watch it. Pretty poor quality but that's the best we've managed so far.

The preview for the game, due in June too:
*www.hpana-media.com/images/news/19863/ea-ootp-hd.mov
Right click, Save As...
This one is high definition stuff so it might not run on your computer, if it is not powerful enough.

This week, Warner Brothers is going to put up a new website called Dumbledore's Army. You can check out the home page and a Defense against the dark arts page.

Everything courtesy of the Harry Potter Automatic News Aggregator and NewsFire (that is my RSS feed reader). :)
Enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Oops! Could I request one of the moderators to correct my mistake?
Thanks in advance!

I suppose an explanation is in order. I was actually watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in high definition right now and just entered that title subconsciously.
BTW, you really should watch this movie in high definition.
Emma "my middle name is sexy" Watson looks just that, incredibly sexy. :p

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was recently released in HD DVD format and can be purchased directly off the shelf in England right now.

Of course, I did not get it from there. I have my sources. (Hint: Transmission was deeply involved. ;) )

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
*www.danradcliffe.co.uk/ootp_trailer_usdomestic_042407.mov - hi-res trailer (30mb)
right-click > save target as

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Here is a high definition version of the trailer:
*playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?sid=36100892&sdm=web&pt=rd

Right click, save as.
The file size is 155 MB so that ought to give you an idea what sort of quality we are talking about here. :D

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
256 Kbps unlimited. I am strangely getting around 1.5 Mbps nowadays though. I dunno why. I am certainly not complaining. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom