harddisk problem very urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

jatt

In the zone
Hi friends I have 40GB Seagate hardisk .logic card of this hard disk was damaged due to short circuit. So I found another logic card very hard. After that logic card it is working well but here is main problem now arise that I can’t able to format my disk. Even when I try to delete any file it gives no error but after reboot the system this file is then present on disk. Even after using fdisk command I can delete all partitions but after reboot the system all these partitions come back. I also used disk manager. But all things are useless. I couldn’t able to do low level format through disk manager it stops at 13-14 %.now I m totally confused and not able to understand that what could be problem. please give me tips is there any role of my systems bios please tell me about as soon as possible because I want to sale it within next two or three days. I think a person will genius if solve this problem. So please suggest me everything you have. Thanks in advance.help me please

Last edited:
OP
jatt

jatt

In the zone
jatt said:
Hi friends I have 40GB Seagate hardisk .logic card of this hard disk was damaged due to short circuit. So I found another logic card very hard. After that logic card it is working well but here is main problem now arise that I cant able to format my disk. Even when I try to delete any file it gives no error but after reboot the system this file is then present on disk. Even after using fdisk command I can delete all partitions but after reboot the system all these partitions come back. I also used disk manager. But all things are useless. I couldnt able to do low level format through disk manager it stops at 13-14 %.now I m totally confused and not able to understand that what could be problem. please give me tips is there any role of my systems bios please tell me about as soon as possible because I want to sale it within next two or three days. I think a person will genius if solve this problem. So please suggest me everything you have. Thanks in advance.help me please
please any comments on this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom