Hardcore Gaming and Awesome Multitasking Rig - 1 Lakh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Lets stop discussion about OS here. OP, remove the Pirated related lines from your post by editing it.

OP
ispyder

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
Fellow members, why are you helping him? He's openly acknowledging that he's going to pirate Windows. The the thread starter, you have money to buy a high-end rig but you can't spare about 7000 for Windows? That's disgusting.

haha ...it was pirate, now not. Check again :p

@OP; if you can spend 100k for hardware, than why not spend 8k for the software too?
Free-Ka-Mall :p Now I'll buy genuine! Fine?

Lets stop discussion about OS here. OP, remove the Pirated related lines from your post by editing it.
what's the full form of OP? BTW now i'll buy one, will have additional 8K for it.

ankush28

Bazinga
OP there is no need of i7 K for gaming at all, For multitasking i5 is enough.
Why you want maximus VI :shocked: again you dont need it at all.

OP
ispyder

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
No offence, but WTF do you want to for with Maxiums VI Formulae, run it with LN2 for a world record attempt?

Don't know that why the F*** i want to go with Maximum VI Formula ...it had good reviewes so i thought. Let me tell you, I am NOOB in hardwares, so always suggest me better if I am wrong at some places. What is LN2?
BTW which mobo will you suggest me then?

OP there is no need of i7 K for gaming at all, For multitasking i5 is enough.
Why you want maximus VI :shocked: again you dont need it at all.

Why acc/to you i7 is not good for gaming(please explain)? and which one of i5 will you suggest?

Have I made a wrong choice by taking Maximum VI Formula(how)? ...If yes then which mobo do I want(don't consider budget, just suggest the bestest best mobo! for gaming and multi-tasking)

amjath

Human Spambot
Why acc/to you i7 is not good for gaming(please explain)? and which one of i5 will you suggest?
This is why, check the gaming performance between two.
*www.ocaholic.ch/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=1061&page=4

IMO go for i5 4670k

Nighthawk12

In the zone
Don't know that why the F*** i want to go with Maximum VI Formula ...it had good reviewes so i thought. Let me tell you, I am NOOB in hardwares, so always suggest me better if I am wrong at some places. What is LN2?
BTW which mobo will you suggest me then?

Have I made a wrong choice by taking Maximum VI Formula(how)? ...If yes then which mobo do I want(don't consider budget, just suggest the bestest best mobo! for gaming and multi-tasking)

Asus Z87 Gryphon is a very good mobo(i5) at a very good price... And I've already suggested u an i5 rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom