Hardcore Computer Reactor - The Coolest PC in The World!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Wow that's kind of sick :D ! I'm going to guess that a rig like this would need a power plant to run off but if you could afford a system like it, then who cares about electricity bills anyway :| .

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
look more dike a dissembled car's radiator (the 1-3 pic).

@FilledVoid. it won't need a power plant. a 1500W PSU should be enough for all the system needs i feel.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
@FilledVoid. it won't need a power plant. a 1500W PSU should be enough for all the system needs i feel.
Compared to what Im running now that IS a power plant :D . Also the Detonator seems to be running a 2 x 650 Watt supply.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
The detonator is running 2 x 650 Watt Power supplies which can be found here!
i better use dad's car's radiator than getting one of this. easy to find. light on pocket
ROFL I'm sure if some of the geniuses put their heads to the task it would possibly be possible. Maybe ThinkDigit should take this as a task just like they did the Monster Mod on a PC ages ago!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
The detonator is running 2 x 650 Watt Power supplies which can be found here!

oh !!! i ubnable see any PSU rating in the pics or scripted on the cabinet (or car engine :lol:) got confused.

ROFL I'm sure if some of the geniuses put their heads to the task it would possibly be possible. Maybe ThinkDigit should take this as a task just like they did the Monster Mod on a PC ages ago!

well yes, Digitians got the talent to do such a awesome modding + assembling. should be given a try.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
nForce means nVidia chipset. It is made for most processor packages. They offer:

Solutions for AMD
nForce 980a SLI
nForce 780a SLI
nForce 750a SLI
nForce 740a SLI
nForce 730a
nForce 720a
nForce 720D
nForce 600 series
nForce 500 series

Solutions for Intel
nForce 790i Ultra SLI
nForce 790i SLI
nForce 780i SLI
nForce 750i SLI
nForce 740i SLI
nForce 730i
nForce 600 series
nForce 500 series

980a SLI and 790i Ultra SLI being the highest offerings, for the Phenom 2 and LGA 775 packages respectively. They come with the multi GPU license for SLI and MCP for CPU memory translations. MCP being the south bridge, and if there is IGP it is nVidia certified.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
nForce means nVidia chipset. It is made for most processor packages. They offer:

Solutions for AMD
nForce 980a SLI
nForce 780a SLI
nForce 750a SLI
nForce 740a SLI
nForce 730a
nForce 720a
nForce 720D
nForce 600 series
nForce 500 series

Solutions for Intel
nForce 790i Ultra SLI
nForce 790i SLI
nForce 780i SLI
nForce 750i SLI
nForce 740i SLI
nForce 730i
nForce 600 series
nForce 500 series

980a SLI and 790i Ultra SLI being the highest offerings, for the Phenom 2 and LGA 775 packages respectively. They come with the multi GPU license for SLI and MCP for CPU memory translations. MCP being the south bridge, and if there is IGP it is nVidia certified.

yes i know but i what i was asking is why don't u like it. a pc with nforce chipset? is it like that they OC less compared to native AMD or Intel chipset or some other reason? or you doing some sort of Anti-Nvidia campaign ;-)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
The chipset is not stable. Driver issues. Not an OC'ers paradise. Just nVidia marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom