Happy married life

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
woooow!!!! congrats
btw, did you get dowry? :p

guess what he would have asked for?? game cds or steam codes??
He asked for gta6 steam codes but got gta 2 cheatcodes :/.he is in deep cri

Last edited:

Ronnie012

Earthling
Wishing you a Very Happy married life! :)

P.s - Apart from the arranged or love marriage question, another question comes to my mind - Was it online or offline?

[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] to his children How I Met Your Mother
Bus stop par khadi thi, pasand aayi, aur utha liya :p

Killing Machine
Thank you @amjath. This thread was a pleasant surprise and a wonderful wedding gift indeed :) Just got a chance to connect to my geek world after 5 days :D
I was just replying back to the PMs and posts and my [STRIKE]fiance[/STRIKE] wife is already fed up with me staring the screen with BBcode :lol: Hope she gets used to it. Well, she HAS to. :p

Thanks a lot @$hadow, @Skyh3ck, @.jRay. , @bssunil, @krishnandu.sarkar, @abhigeek, @dashing.sujay, [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION], @Faun, @ASHISH65, @rhitwick, @kapilove77, [MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION], @ico, @SaiyanGoku, @kaz, @Ronnie012, [MENTION=285910]TechnoBOY[/MENTION], @Moniyea for your wishes!

[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION]
I don't wanna to be too personal
Just you got arrange or love marriage?:p
I was evading marriage for a longgggggggg time and my parents finally lost their patience. It was an arranged one and we started loving each other once we met. ;)

dude u bought new pc????
You asked me? I'm completely bankrupt after the marriage dude. :(

woooow!!!! congrats
btw, did you get dowry? :p
guess what he would have asked for?? game cds or steam codes??
Alienware, ps4, titan seem appropriate!
Damn, I should've opened a poll here before :p We don't demand in our place but giving dowry is a customary thing out of the bride side's own will. So the answer is yes but sadly not the sexy gifts that are listed above. :)

Wishing you a Very Happy married life! :)
P.s - Apart from the arranged or love marriage question, another question comes to my mind - Was it online or offline?
Online & arranged = matrimony :)

He asked for gta6 steam codes but got gta 2 cheatcodes :/.he is in deep cri
Lol but you are slightly correct in a different aspect. My wife did gift a GTA5 PC pre-order as our engagement gift sometime back. ;) Waiting for FK to ship it in Jan. :)

Fun aside, I was really happy to see this thread. I'm a long time subscriber of Digit mag and TDF is one of those places where I love to spend my time. Made few good buddies along the way as well. Do add me on Steam if you haven't done. I'm usually in touch with the folks active on PC game deals thread. Thanks for all the love, you Digitians rock! :grin:

[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] Boy you have 512 games, Now two things gonna happen either his wife will become a Gamer Wife or 007 gonna lose all his games.

Ronnie012

Earthling
^Cool. Actually I am also planning to register in one of those sites to find my life partner, thats why I asked :)

Top Bottom