*********Half Life 2************

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Digitall Charisma

:)Can anybody give me a detailed review of Half Life2, with all its specs, requirements, and in-game feel?

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Well the game is simply awesome .... both gameplay wise and graphics wise .... in fact .... even if u haven't played the first game ... u'll still be stuck with this one for hours ... ....

The weapons are awesome .. specially the "Gravity Gun" .... and every weapon has its own usage ... which u must find out .....

Environments vary from wastelands to infected towns to beaches .... the scenery is too good to miss .. specially if u have a good rig to handle it .....

The story is awesome .. and the ending is worth playing the whole game ....

check out this link for some ingame screenshots : Link 1 Link 2

sorry for such a short review ... trust me u wont be dissappointed with the game .... oh btw .. i played the game on the following config : P2 2.66 GHs , AsRock 865 Mobo , 384 MB ram ... it ran smooth at the auto-detected settings ....

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
jesus...dude use the search button! This topic has been done to death! HL2 Vs D3 and what not...dont start topics like this..just think..this game was released a while ago and was immensely popular. Dont u think a thread would exist for this ????!!!

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Half Life 2 related existing threads:

HL2 Graphics

HL2 Discussion

Doom3 vs. HL2 Engine Wars

The True Rating of Doom3, HL2 and Halo2

HL2 Aftermath

Will HL2 Run On My PC?

HL2 Requirements

HL 3!!!

Status