Hair Loss & Regrowth Whats the Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

paid

Journeyman
Suggest if you find anything really helpful for regrowth other than those ineffective antidandruff Shampoos and common hairoils

mrintech

Technomancer
My friend used this oil: *www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=jaborandi+oil&btnG=Search

This is very good oil, you can ask any Homeopath. Also, change food habit i.e. go for light food instead of Junk (jerk) ones ;)

drsubhadip

In the zone
the person who will invent the treatment of hair regrowth ..solution for baldness,,..
he ll be the next trillionaire

manishjha18

In the zone
OK --first thing first
etiology of hair loss may be-genetic,infection,pollution,stress,Poor nutrition,Hormonal changes or idiopathic--
use good anti dandruff shampoo don't buy clinic all clear stuff--
go for medicative shampoo--one with ketroconazole and selenium.
2nd thing you can use minoxidil--but it would show its action only after 6 months-
it basically increases the blood supply to your hair root. and it would slightly affect your sex which i think may be concern for you--
-------topical minoxidil, systemic finasteride 1 mg tablet per day

finasteride --here the side effects is that you may see hairs on unwanted areas
but hair loss aint simple problem--you would need to see a doctor before taking medicine-
general measures--avoid smoking,take nutritious food,and pay homage to salman and himesh

if you are interested i can give you exact doses and all side effect--i have to look my books

Last edited:
OP
P

paid

Journeyman
^^ I have read the possitive effects of the aove medicines in combinations but the problem is that once discontinued all regrowth fallsoff

Salman went for hair transplant in Dubai the facilty is available in India now but very expensive in several ten thousands rupees but more or less permanent so looking for cheaper natural alternative but not in favor of weaving

manishjha18

In the zone
yep--the effect wont last long-if you stop the medicine--but certainly it would stop further hair fall--and why don't you try Dr batra--.
anyway--if anything new happens i will inform you- i will ask my seniors

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
My friend is getting treated by RICHFEEl for last 7-8 months.
He's on medication and applies some oil in hair. According to him, hair fall has decreased and it seems that his bald part of the head is getting covered.

I asked his opinion about the treatment, he told, its good but costly.

Its obvious na, as d name already tells RICH FEEL:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom