Gujjars doing protest !

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hi

Everybody must have read what these people are doing in Rajasthan and neighbouring areas of Delhi, UP and Haryana. Why they want ST tag ???

PPl like these in India dont think wat problems they are creating for others ..jamming roads...burning buses..killing people...

Ppl like arjun singh are responsible for this chutzpah...and all the vote bank politicians like VP singh :x :x :x

reservation shud be based on economical basis not caste ...

but i dont think India kabhi sudhrega ....... :(

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Fully agree.
Like supreme court said that in the reign of congress the common people want to degrade their social status just to get the benefits of caste based reservation.
I hope the supreme court says no to the reservations in the hearing in August after all this sh1t has happened. Damn arjun singh, you suck big time.:mad::mad:

Within a week there are now 3 communities who are asking for this status. Is this the way a country works???

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
some more :

Rajasthan continues to burn as Gurjars continue their protests, seeking Scheduled Tribes status for themselves. So far 23 people including some policemen have died in the ensuing violence.

This fire has spread to Ghaziabad, Dadri, Faridabad , Gurgaon , Noida and Delhi.. :x :x :x

Gurjar dominated pockets in Haryana and Delhi too witnessed protest for the second day on Friday with police firing in the air after a crowd of about 200 people had blocked the Delhi-Faridabad highway and set a police jeep on fire in the Ankhir Chowk area.

Protestors also blocked Sohna-Faridabad Road at Pali and Bahri areas in the Faridabad district of Haryana. On Thursday, a group of people set ablaze a Haryana Roadways bus which was on its way to Delhi besides blocking roads at several places in the district.

f**k u A singh .........and all other 3rd rated politicians..first british divided us on the basis of religion and now UPA has divided the country on the basis of caste

so sad...can a Tianmen square be repeated here .......(I am daydreaming .....though)

praka123

left this forum longback
reservation must be removed,if not make it available to people based on their real backwardness and economy status and not through castes and religions. :x

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
praka123 said:
reservation must be removed,if not make it available to people based on their real backwardness and economy status and not through castes and religions. :x
Do you think it's possible with the current breed of politicians in power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom