Guide to Windows Vista services

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Sorry to post it like this, but due to lack of time I am unable to write the info here for every service. I give this task to Vishal as he has access to full Windows Vista

While runing Windows Vista as a single PC, with no Lan these are the services which are worth runing, rest all can be set to manual if they are runing, & those which are not runing can be left untouched. Rememeber, Windows Update & Background intelligent Transfer service has to run in order for Windows Update to work

*img501.imageshack.us/img501/6158/servicesah6.th.jpg

*img120.imageshack.us/img120/7219/servicespage2gw5.th.jpg

eddie

El mooooo
Good work. It will be helpful for newbies to configure their systems while detailed guides come out :) Reps for you

off-topic: Has Vista introduced new font rendering engine? Those fonts look awesome.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
EagerBeaver[/url said:
]Then Why post :confused:
This guide is worth posting....& everything is there in the screenshots. I just don't have time to write all the info in text & post here, cos i m leaving lucknow tomorrow. Thats why I gave this task to Vishal as he has access to full Windows Vista Ultimate

Yup, all the fonts which you "See" on screen are cleartype based, & the Screen font I use all over is Segoe UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom