guide me to buy a fully automatic washing machine(7-8kg)

yashxxx

Journeyman
Hi guys!
I want to buy a full automatic washing machine (7-8kg) on this DHANTERAS.
So,what are the points I should consider while buying a washing machine.
Budget- ~30k.
Btw I am considering this machine-
*www.whirlpoolindia.com/mobile/washing-machine/fully-automatic-360-machines/360-bloom-wash-8kg
And yeah I want to buy offline.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers! :)

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hi guys!
I want to buy a full automatic washing machine (7-8kg) on this DHANTERAS.
So,what are the points I should consider while buying a washing machine.
Budget- ~30k.
Btw I am considering this machine-
Whirlpool India
And yeah I want to buy offline.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers! :)

I think IFB Bosch is a good one and I think mostly Front Loading are better to save on water is what I have heard based on my little research.
I currently have LG Top Loading for almost 5 years without any issues.
Also from 1994 I have been hearing about IFB being top brand and I think it still continues to be one of the best though I'm not very sure if it's still the top brand out there.

ashs1

Padawan
I switched from front loading (IFB) to top loading ( Samsung) washing machine few years back.. The front loading washing machine's water consumption was too high and it also frequently gave some problems.. :(
Main factors to consider for front loader :
1. Continuous water supply during the course of washing.
2. And of course, continuous electricity supply.
My old IFB machine just locked itself down if incase of loss of water or electricity supply.. :/

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
I think IFB Bosch is a good one and I think mostly Front Loading are better to save on water is what I have heard based on my little research.
I currently have LG Top Loading for almost 5 years without any issues.
Also from 1994 I have been hearing about IFB being top brand and I think it still continues to be one of the best though I'm not very sure if it's still the top brand out there.

I have LG top loading and a whirlpool too
LG no doubt its the best in India, I have it, power gone= auto resume where it left

Whirlpool with its Woolmark for delicate clothes simply TEARS my clothes(buttons come off, cotton threads like things coming off!!!)
whirlpool once when i got low voltage it fried the PCB inside and costed 6k
LG until now rock solid...with VOICE FUNCTION!

Get top loading as if the power is cut then also you can remove clothes manually where as in a front loading one you can't
Top Loading Washing Machines: View LG Top Loading Washing Machines | LG India

OP
Y

yashxxx

Journeyman
Hello guys!
Firstly,I am sorry for not being able to reply.
So,I have few ques.
1.should I drop the idea of buying whirlpool w.machine?
2.I dont have any experience with lg w.machines.are they good enough for atleast next 5 years of daily use?
3.I think Top loading is suitable for my needs.So,is thr any specific model from
Samsung and Lg which is best under 30k-35k max.??

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Hello guys!
Firstly,I am sorry for not being able to reply.
So,I have few ques.
1.should I drop the idea of buying whirlpool w.machine? yes
2.I dont have any experience with lg w.machines.are they good enough for atleast next 5 years of daily use? I am using since 4-5 years i think, not sure exactly
3.I think Top loading is suitable for my needs.So,is thr any specific model from
Samsung and Lg which is best under 30k-35k max.??[/QUOTE] go to showroom and see all models from LG and choose which is latest and fits ur budget, bargain, compare online
NO SAMSUNG, it simply looks very bad and the front display is not that good(poor design, if the indicators are round on the plastic panel, when it light up it is dark red a square, doesn't match with the design on the panel) and LG looks like a Pro in this

OP
Y

yashxxx

Journeyman
Thank you for your reply
LG T8018AEEP5 Top Load Washing Machine - Presenting World's First 6 Motion Direct Drive that cleans better than hand wash. 7.5 kg, I Sensor, Punch +3, Turbodrum - LG Electronics IN
So,I think this model is new and suitable for my needs.
1.anything you would like to tell me about this model?I mean some pros. Cons?
2.does it have inbuilt heater for drying clothes because its not written over thr.
3.any idea what is this AIR DRY?
cheers :)

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Thank you for your reply
LG T8018AEEP5 Top Load Washing Machine - Presenting World's First 6 Motion Direct Drive that cleans better than hand wash. 7.5 kg, I Sensor, Punch +3, Turbodrum - LG Electronics IN
So,I think this model is new and suitable for my needs.
1.anything you would like to tell me about this model?I mean some pros. Cons?
2.does it have inbuilt heater for drying clothes because its not written over thr.
3.any idea what is this AIR DRY?
cheers :)
is that size sufficient, justbe sure on that one
no inbuilt heater and no heater for hot water, you have two water input inlets(hot and cold)
AIR dry is for drying your clothes, it simply spins at high speed without any break
the model you have chosen is an inverter motor model, which results in less electricity consumption and much durable due to no extra moving parts(belts) so it is called directdrive

manual of selected model
*www.lg.com/lgecs.downloadFile.ldwf...04.pdf&FILE_NAME=KROWM000288333.pdf&TC=DwnCmd

OP
Y

yashxxx

Journeyman
I am not sure about the size.I will decide it once I visit the showroom.
thanks for the manual.It was very helpful.
so,your final verdict on this model..should I go for this one? :-D
thank you.

OP
Y

yashxxx

Journeyman
Again confused..
Today I visited to the Lg showroom and the manager was convincing me to get a front load because the top load model which I wanted to buy is costing me around 33k and front load is around 37k and he was saying that front loads are better washer than top load.
is it right?
And also he was saying that the problems related to the front load machine has gone(eg.machines get locked during power failure n needs high water pressure supply etc).
Thr was a hook at the bottom of the machine,when u pull it during a power failure,machine will get open.
What should i do now??
Is it good to buy a front load??
He suggested me these models-

LG F10B8EDP2: Front Loading Washing Machine| LG Electronics In

LG F1496TDP24: Front Loading Washing Machine| LG Electronics In

Could you guys please help me soon because I have to buy it on 21st oct.
Thanks.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
I personally have 3 IFBs at my homes in Pune in Ahmednagar!

Very quick service,great wash quality.No issues whatsoever till now.

If you are going for front load,I will suggest you IFB only.

OP
Y

yashxxx

Journeyman
Thanks [MENTION=129348]shadow[/MENTION] :)

Yup! [MENTION=511]kunal[/MENTION] I have booked ifb front load.

Will get it on 21st(Dhanteras) :D

Top Bottom