GTX 960 - Which board to buy?

SaYaN91

Right off the assembly line
So I'm in the process of building a mid range gaming rig and have settled on the gtx 960 for my graphical needs. What I'm confused about is which board should I go with. Having asked locally, MSI, Asus Strix & Zotac variants are readily available while the Gigabyte and INNO3D versions are not. I would be eternally grateful if someone could point me towards which one I should choose and why.

On a somewhat unrelated topic, I had decided on an MSI B85M-G43 over the Asus gamer variant for my mobo in the hopes of saving around 1.5k. Good board or not?

Thanks!

quicky008

Technomancer
Go for zotac,they offer a 5 years extended warranty if you register your gpu within 10 days of purchase,other brands usually offer a meager 2-3 years warranty.

rajesh00

Journeyman
So I'm in the process of building a mid range gaming rig and have settled on the gtx 960 for my graphical needs. What I'm confused about is which board should I go with. Having asked locally, MSI, Asus Strix & Zotac variants are readily available while the Gigabyte and INNO3D versions are not. I would be eternally grateful if someone could point me towards which one I should choose and why.

On a somewhat unrelated topic, I had decided on an MSI B85M-G43 over the Asus gamer variant for my mobo in the hopes of saving around 1.5k. Good board or not?

Thanks!

Go for Asus Strix..Cooler and smaller in size

And motherboard get Gigabyte B85m D3H or MSI B85 G41 whichever have good service in your area.

Top Bottom