Gtalk in N82

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

karthi26

Guy's i have N82.. Give me some idea how to get install gtalk(application that support gtalk) in my mobile.. it's good it's freeware..

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
I recommend LCG Slick. It's Beta, anyway it rocks.:)

Features:

(i) Supported protocols:
ICQ, Yahoo, AIM, MSN, Google Talk, Jabber
(ii) Text messaging
(iii) Emoticons
(iv) Alerts - sound, backlight, vibration, notify window displaying number of new messages
(v) Group and buddy management (add, delete, rename)
(vi) Message history
(vii) File transfer - send and receive files
(viii) Sending / receiving offline messages
(ix) Downloading files sent as links

For more info go to LCG Site.

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
Yes...LCG Slick is really good...try it!

Is it free ???

I mean, I have an unlimited surfing plan (I get charged only for downloads).
So, will it cost me anything for using or sending/receiving messages from LCG ???

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Is it free ???

I mean, I have an unlimited surfing plan (I get charged only for downloads).
So, will it cost me anything for using or sending/receiving messages from LCG ???

Ofcourse, it's free bcoz it is BETA. BETA means "Preliminary or testing stage of a software", so its free.

Messages are downloaded as well as uploaded, so you operator would charge you. In breif, you may be charged if you use any of the IMs software in Mobile, because packet data is used while sending & receiving messages, anyway it depends on your mobile operator.

Last edited:
OP
K

karthi26

I tried slick but it's not working.After setting the account i and tried to connect it's say initializing and nothing happens ... i waited for nearly half an hour but no use.
i tried palringo too but no use! can anyone help me

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Do i want to change any setting in slick?

nothing lot to change settings....press 0 in slick UI and set it's access point to MO. further you have to enter username & password for specific protocol...i mean Gtalk to use the chat services.

good luck..

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Use Ebuddy's mobile client .. It rocks .. Goto *m.ebuddy.com/ on your cellphone and then download the client ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom