GTA:Vice city

Is the game worth buying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghav Talwar

Broken In
Hey guys,
I need the game Grand Theft Auto:Vice City.Pls give me all the info u have 'bout the game or give me a mini review(your personal take).I need info like system reqs,is it ps?pc or IS IT WORTH BUYING.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Plz mention your system specs

as for system requirements, dont be so lazy to even do a google for it

google is your birth-right and you ought to use it as and when required in adequate quantities

if u have a descent system, and love the thrills of cars consider buying Need for Speed Underground 2 priced at 1.3k

OP
R

Raghav Talwar

Broken In
Dude,here r my system specs:
MS Windows XP,Pentium 3 500mhz,512 MB RAM.
Hope these r enough.

Man,Ireally needed some more info.Is there a PC version available?

Sourabh

Laptoping
now wod u mention which gfx card do u have so tht ppl can help u with getting a good title (genuine hopefully)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
ur sys is ok for the game in my opinion , i played gta vice on my old system which was pIII 866 with 128 mb sd ram on a 810 .

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Raghav Talwar said:
is it ps?pc or IS IT WORTH BUYING.
GTA:VC is available in PC version as well as PS2 and X-Box version. It was originally a PS2 exclusive title. For X-Box, it's available as a combo pack of GTA 3 and GTA Vice City.

As for is it worth it?...Hell Yeah!!! :)

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
IS IT WORTH BUYING? No.
IS IT WORTH PLAYING? Definitely - only if you are ready for some drama of the type one-man-on-a-mission. Also, if you're a minor... you're technically and legally inelligible to play the game.;)

I'd advice you to clone the game disc of it on your hdd and then play it on a virtual drive. You'll get better results( read as "game performace ) when you do that, unless you've RAM atleast of 256 MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom