GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Done the first heist, great fun but
shouldn't have hired a cheap crew. Lost 1 mil :|

One q here -

Did u hire every one with the best attributes?? including the gunner?? Did the gunner crash during the escape right when u are entering the tunnel??

I think I chose wisely (may be a safer bet)
Expensive hacker - for a good time window to finish the task
Expensive Dricer - Escape is the priority for any hiest
Cheapest Gunner - I have my guns loaded and I can do the **** work myself

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^
I chose cheap gunner and he crashed at the tunnel losing his share. Driver was the best, and hacker was that dude from Facebook office. I guess he messed up too because alarm went off too quick. I looted 4 million and driver lost 1.2 of that

Had a nice round of golf.
*prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/8649/zk-etTFsAUuUN0LfRRhSlA/0_0.jpg

flyingcow

Shibe
Dude.. there are ppl here who dint watch the trailors too just to avoid any sort of content revealation that spoils the surprose element (I am talking about myself). If you cant put your posts about the missions and in game content in a spoiler please avoid posting.. Or else i am bound to report your posts next time.

Ok dude i will hide them is spoilers...

Same here, I think lester hints that a gunner mustn't be that expensive because the heist was sneaky and not "loud and dumb right?
that noob gunner lost the cash, it appeared green in radar so i went back to collect it and failed

has anyone tried this?
If you have a bmx keep the analog stick(left)pushed forward and after you acquire ome speed, keep tapping r1(keep doing bunny hops) youll move crazy fast for a BMX

tips, if you didnt know
-Change character to repair Car(only broken windows dont get repaired, instead of expensive los santos customs repair
-for health too, switch the characters, only works some times
-Hidden package trick (instant money)- go to a hidden package location as franklin and go to second as michael or trevor, collect those packages and then keep switching the package resets every time and you get money every time
-IGN

I nthe "hood safari" mission when you go to the grove st. you will se smoke, sweet and CJ riding a bike as in san andreas first mission

Please share your rockstar social club ID.
mine flyingcowfx
Anyone flew the blimp??

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Can you use a weapon while parachuting?

*www.indianvideogamer.com/reviews/review-grand-theft-auto-v/22342
Amazing attention to detail
Sweet narrative
Improved driving
Packed with content
Trevor!
Combat is clunky
Planes and helicopters are a pain
Expletive filled dialogue, not for everyone
If you had to buy just one game this year, Grand Theft Auto V could very well be that game.

He Dared to give it a 9!!???
What sort of evil PC Noble is this guy!!!???

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

You should have hired the most expensive ones. I hired the most expensive and most talented ones :D

Though I'm much ahed of that :D

But ejoyed the loot :D

On a side note, yesterday I was discussing the same with one of my friend in a bus, that I looted around $4 Mil Cash from Jwellery shop, killed the police and all and all peoples in the bus started staring at me. Later they realized that it's some game :p

shreymittal

Being Human
Can anyone confirm this
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/1273456_10201890076554472_1648024915_o_zps0893e7f0.jpg

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
You should have hired the most expensive ones. I hired the most expensive and most talented ones :D

Though I'm much ahed of that :D

But ejoyed the loot :D

On a side note, yesterday I was discussing the same with one of my friend in a bus, that I looted around $4 Mil Cash from Jwellery shop, killed the police and all and all peoples in the bus started staring at me. Later they realized that it's some game :p

Once my friend and. His friend were discussing about cs, how's be killed with a knife And blowed the base and the cops heard it

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
After a long wait this game has finally been released :D The reviews it's getting are phenomenal. Kotaku, IGN and most other major gaming website are deeply impressed by this game. Can't wait to play this game, too bad the PC version will be released few months after the console release :(

I'm surpised to see so many rumours everyday that popup everyday showing signs of PC testing of this game. We all know a PC release is inevitable, but the hype it's building is just amazing!

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
After a long wait this game has finally been released :D The reviews it's getting are phenomenal. Kotaku, IGN and most other major gaming website are deeply impressed by this game. Can't wait to play this game, too bad the PC version will be released few months after the console release :(

I'm surpised to see so many rumours everyday that popup everyday showing signs of PC testing of this game. We all know a PC release is inevitable, but the hype it's building is just amazing!

Nvidia 9500 GT ;-)

Top Bottom