GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I am progressing rather slowly through the game and just completed one more mission after meeting the 2nd protogonist so far. Yeah i have been doing some stranger missions (side missions available for now).

So far my take on the game-

+ves -
* The game looks to be systematically paced introducing and unlocking places of interest and other goodies like weapons and cars (spotted on roads) gradually keeping our progress in account.
* Auto aiming works and works pretty good. Though it does make life easy, but its still great to play with (loved it in RDR, another R* marvel)

-ves -
*Aiming while in car is a ****. Unless a couple of rounds are fired, there is no way tracking the crossair (or the dot) for free aiming.
*Almost all signals are red whereever i go (either they just go green as u pass or u wait for couple of gaming minutes to turn them green)
*Social club unaccessible

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
u obey traffic signals in game that too GTA come on man, u gotta be kidding me

I dint say i obey.. I just meant that its wierd to see all the traffic stopped at one or the other signal always.. which makes it an easy car drive..

Also, honking doesnt work anymore.. GTA4 had a honk system but there the cars move away as if they heard a godzilla from behind. But in this edition, they are behaving like the godzillas and arent bothered about the honks

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Thanks u took this photo at midnight :lol:

Gfx look beautiful

Enjoy the screenies :D

Thanks u took this photo at midnight :lol:

I am progressing rather slowly through the game and just completed one more mission after meeting the 2nd protogonist so far. Yeah i have been doing some stranger missions (side missions available for now).

+ves -
* The game looks to be systematically paced introducing and unlocking places of interest and other goodies like weapons and cars (spotted on roads) gradually keeping our progress in account.
* Auto aiming works and works pretty good. Though it does make life easy, but its still great to play with (loved it in RDR, another R* marvel)

-ves -
*Aiming while in car is a ****. Unless a couple of rounds are fired, there is no way tracking the crossair (or the dot) for free aiming.
*Almost all signals are red whereever i go (either they just go green as u pass or u wait for couple of gaming minutes to turn them green)

Yes, Auto Aiming is really awesome. Though it makes the game easy, but believe me without that it'd have been real hard to kill enemies. Because the crosshair is just a single white dot which is barely visible. I had to look through the screen, move the gun few times to spot the crosshair :p

Anyway, graphics is awesome. Loving it :D

It'd have been much better experience on PC though, but still loving GTA in a new way on Console :D

u obey traffic signals in game that too GTA come on man, u gotta be kidding me

:rofl: Hit every car, smash them, hit everyone walking on footpath :p I drive cars on footpath in GTA :D Hit them, shoot them while driving. Enjoy the game :D

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

+ves -

-ves -

Dude.This is GTA.You don't need to give a flying **** about signals.
Just drive Like a Bauss :cool:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw does this game have
Missile Launcher
Flamethrower :twisted:
Minigun :grin:
Grenade Launcher :mrgreen:

I heard PSN versions of GTAV have texture pop-in and framerate issues :|
I was right it seems

Article on Eurogamer

some dude on IVG said this worked for him(Fixed the issues with PSN copy of the game)
1) Turn on PS3 in "Safe Mode"
2) Run "Restore File System"
3) Run "Rebuild Database"
4) Enjoy the game!

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I was right it seems

Article on Eurogamer

some dude on IVG said this worked for him(Fixed the issues with PSN copy of the game)
1) Turn on PS3 in "Safe Mode"
2) Run "Restore File System"
3) Run "Rebuild Database"
4) Enjoy the game!

I don't think everyone is facing this. I didn't came across such issue. May be I missed to notice the detail, so can't comment on that, but no frame rate issue with me.

Or may be sony have fixed the issue when they fixed the download issue.

Either way I should have gone for Disc. Buying from PS Store was a dumb idea. I'd have 18 + 18 GB Bandwidth left and can revive some of the cash upon selling it.

shreymittal

Being Human
GUYS..GAMESEEK.CO.UK is taking pre-orders for GTA V PC
Release Date: 22nd NOV 2013
*www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/VideoGamesycs65a12qv/Grand-Theft-Auto-5-GTA-V-

Top Bottom