Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters
OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The first post is updated :)

Not A PC version But Still GTA V For 59.99 PS3 and 360 ie 3K

Yes. Even GTA IV had a late PC version(which was a crap console port)

gameranand said:
Wow. Thanks techfreak for the share. Too much info in single post.
:D This will hopefully be a better optimised PC game then GTA IV :p
Hopes are high.

Alok

Adventurer
According to this release date is

October 2012

Rumor: Grand Theft Auto 5 Release Date Revealed on Resume

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Alex O’Dwyer, a character animator at Rockstar Games, has supposedly slipped the release date for Grand Theft Auto V.

According to his CV, which has since been removed, the anticipated open-world title was listed for an October 2012 release. O’Dwyer’s LinkedIN profile reflected the same as well, however he seems to have removed the part.

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It seems the next GTA game might have a release date. Although the speculation is too wild and I will not consider it much. But hey atleast some idea :p
Opinion: Grand Theft Auto V Will Launch On October 9th | Video Games Release Dates, News, Reviews
although most other reports a late winter launch

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yup. I too donot think they will reveal before E3. Also I am costantly thinking that this time around they develop a proper PC version rather than a dirty Xbox 360 port. Would also like to see some connection with the older GTA games.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Ah now where is my quad core 7970 GPU lying around ? and did i forget to pick up the 16 gb ddr3 2.1ghz ram from the floor...??? ohh... wait THE FRIGGIN I7 DAMN I LEFT IT IN WATER.... no problem i have plenty of those lying around .....

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Sorry if its already shared here
Feature: GTA 5: How it could change the way online gaming works forever - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Top Bottom