Adventurer
There is vinewood in trailer :clap2:. Its los santos .:hyper:

I'll go to Ganton.:-D

anyone noticed trailer "likes" . Its increasing everytime i hit refresh.:-D

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
THe trailer is awesome. And I am pretty sure that Los Santos and even San Fierro *type* cities are present. And I think the wish of vamsi_krishna of a country side has been granted.

Oh well my ailing 9500Gt probably would have to be upgraded before playing this. :mad:

Alok

Adventurer
^^ Los Santos is sure. Don't you see "Vinewood".;-)

Here it is *upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c7/Vinewood_sign_GTA_V.png

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ He is stating the possibility of the game having multiple cities.

We can't completely rule that argument out. Because, at the beginning of the trailer there is this wind mill farm.. which is actually located in the highway between which connects Los Angeles and San Francisco. So, Chances are there that the game will have San Fierro.

Alok

Adventurer
Hmm well at 1:05 there is san andreas on cop's car. So there will be Fiero and Vegas(venturus) also , i think.

gameranand

Living to Play
It does looks like a worthy successor but I just hope that it would be nicely optimized for PC this time.

sygeek

Technomancer
No CJ here :(
Well, there is a black guy in some scenes, he may as well be cj.

Tommy vercetti seems like the protagonist of GTA V and CJ may also be playable through the new rumored multiple playable characters feature.

This is just an assumption

Alok

Adventurer
I think only Los Santos will be in main game . Where other cities will be released as dlc or expansions to make out whole san andreas.

Also i'm waiting for another great Title Music.

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^ He is stating the possibility of the game having multiple cities.

We can't completely rule that argument out. Because, at the beginning of the trailer there is this wind mill farm.. which is actually located in the highway between which connects Los Angeles and San Francisco. So, Chances are there that the game will have San Fierro.
Yes. That would be great :)
I think it will be very much included
Well, there is a black guy in some scenes, he may as well be cj.

Tommy vercetti seems like the protagonist of GTA V and CJ may also be playable through the new rumored multiple playable characters feature.

This is just an assumption
Would be very interesting :)
I think only Los Santos will be in main game . Where other cities will be released as dlc or expansions to make out whole san andreas.

Also i'm waiting for another great Title Music.
If cities are DLC then Rockstar are digging their own grave :wink:

Absolutely love the trailer :D :sniper:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
The Coolest Things We Spotted in the GTA V Trailer
according to koptaku, its set in present time.

recession!
:p

I hope R* bring back the "funny" side of GTA back in GTA5.
all those funny dialogues OF peds, npc, CJ...were really funny, made me play GTA SA ~4-5 times :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom