GTA-SA:Flying School trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hi guys
I've complete around 35% of the game. Now I'm in the flying school missions , where CJ has to learn flying. Although the game was Avg in terms of difficulty, I'm having a hellot of trouble in the flying missions. After retrying for about 3 hrs, I somehow completed the Airstrip Circle one. Now I'm struck at Airstrip and landing. Even if i do this, i think the future mission will give me more troubles.
So for those who played the game already, can u plz tell me if I skip it(using savegames), will I have trouble in future mission.
Or better, plz gimme tips to complete the missions easily

T

thunderbird.117

eggman said:
Hi guys
I've complete around 35% of the game. Now I'm in the flying school missions , where CJ has to learn flying. Although the game was Avg in terms of difficulty, I'm having a hellot of trouble in the flying missions. After retrying for about 3 hrs, I somehow completed the Airstrip Circle one. Now I'm struck at Airstrip and landing. Even if i do this, i think the future mission will give me more troubles.
So for those who played the game already, can u plz tell me if I skip it(using savegames), will I have trouble in future mission.
Or better, plz gimme tips to complete the missions easily

See the gta thread in the gaming section. I have given a link where you can bypass bike,plane and car mission and other tough missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom