GTA Liberty City stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey recently i have gone for buying some game (Koti, Hyderabad)...pirated
I found that they were selling the dvd of GTA liberty city stories.......but i think the game has released only for PS2 and PSP>......what say?????

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
its probably some GTA mod.:wink:

i also bought F1 2006 (pc), which is only released for PS2 (as Sony owns F1 game liscense), i knew it was some mod, so bought it :D (as i cudnt install any mod myself:p) & after installation i found out its a Spanish mod.:x, & really good mod:)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
As far as I know GTA:LCS was only released for PSP and PS2. I dont think R* had any plans to port it to the PC as well, but then GTA has such a huge fan following, that they just might have gone for it as well.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^no, its not possible:)

b'coz Sony has bought the License for these games (GTA LCS & VCS) for PSP & PS2.

IMO, GTA plays a major role in PSP's sale & Popularity.

WELCOME BACK Ctrl_Alt_Del:D

loooong time no see:confused:, what happened?? :)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I am also not betting on a PC version but thats not to say that its not entirely possible. Remember, Sony always managed to get just the latest GTA title exclusively for a few months. After that they anyhow managed to end up on the PC. So thats very much possible with LCS and VCS as well.

My guess is that what he saw was a pirated copy for the PS2 or the PSP. In case of PSP, just sell the ISO's on DVDs which you can later put on a Memory Stick and play the game on the PSP.

@s1800rpm: Thanks man...been busy with my job and jumping cities.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
my guess is that its the famous GTA Liberty City mod (pre-installed), just like F1 2006 (just un-rar & play).

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Could be...never got a chance to play it though. The only mod that I ever tried for the GTA series was one called Ultimate Vice City or something. Didnt last too long with that though.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i'm playing GTA3 with Real GTA mod (all original cars, shops...), its good but gfx.(texture) are unstable (road disappears & reappears evry second :D), maybe my intel GMA900 is culprit:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom