GTA Heaven

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

coz they were playin "mini Game":D:D:D (which you play:D)

dood:D, you should Listen carefully in tat CutScene, she beats the crap out of CJ & makes him Make Love with her:D:D:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

have you guys ever tried to Attach the Ladder/Staircase & the Luggage Trailors (in Airport) to the Tractor Trailer???

quan chi

mortal kombat

s18000rpm said:
nothing, u just get a BIG Train of Luggage Carrier Trailor, thats all:D:D:D
hey s18000rpm.the same thing happened which you have posted afore. as i was dating densie after getting out of the resturant it said your another girlfriend(millie or something like that:D) has spotted you.but i couldnt escape and my car collided with hers and the date got over.:D.well i had applied the hot coffee mod at that time. :D

quan chi

mortal kombat

s18000rpm said:
Welcome to 2 Timers Club:D:D:D

so is the mod workin properly.??
yeah the train mod worked fine.:D.hey i am having problem in bike school where you have to do a stoppie.(the front wheel balance stop).i just stop or fall off before two cones.has anyone completed it.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

yeah, speed up to the Braking Zone, Brake & keep the "Camera Up" key pressed.

for example if you want to install 2002 BMW 760i.
first read the readme file, in our case, this BMW replaces GreenWood Car (CJ's bro Sweets car).
=>so open img tool->locate "gta3.img" (GTA San Andreas\Models).

=>in IMG Tool, goto- Edit->find-type "greenwoo" ->find.

=>goto->> Commands->Extract the files->> "greenwoo.dff & greenwoo.txd to your prefered folder.:wink: (this is ur backup of original).

=>after extracting them, again select those two files in IMG Tool & goto->>Commands->Delete (delete the two files, i.e. greenwoo.dff & greenwoo.txd)

==>now goto->> Commands->add, a window pops up, now select the new(mod) greenwoo.dff & greenwoo.txd. (one by one).
now IMG tool work is done.
=>goto GTA San Andreas\Data folder & open "Handling.cfg" , "vehicles.ide", "Carmods.dat", "Carcols.dat" with notepad.

modify the data as provided in the readme :wink:

but make a back up of DATA folder first, if possible make a backup of "gta3.img" file too (900MB file)

Last edited:

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --

I am having real hard time getting silver (leave alone a gold) in alley oop - car school mission. any tips?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

alley oop. give me a bit detail on wat we do in it.:)

i forgotto these missions, coz i dont hav gta installed rit now:( (its been 1 month withot it:(:(:( )

quan chi

mortal kombat

hmmm...well how many taxi missions you have to complete to get nitros at all cars.i have completed 13.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

^^50

& this walkthrough->*www.gtasanandreas.net/walkthrough/

& this Odd Missions Walkthrough->*www.gtasanandreas.net/oddjobs/

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

hemant_mathur said:
I am having real hard time getting silver (leave alone a gold) in alley oop - car school mission. any tips?
now i remember...

Alley Oop
Do a barrel roll in mid air and land it perfectly.

Do this - While in the air, release the accelerate button and move the left analog stick (if using GamePad) or "Rotate Camera Left" Key to adjust the car's pitch.

During landing you can also use the "Rotate Camera Right" Key to straighten the Car.

quan chi

mortal kombat

s18000rpm said:
now i remember...

Alley Oop
Do a barrel roll in mid air and land it perfectly.

Do this - While in the air, release the accelerate button and move the left analog stick (if using GamePad) or "Rotate Camera Left" Key to adjust the car's pitch.

During landing you can also use the "Rotate Camera Right" Key to straighten the Car.
this is the only mission where i got gold.:D

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --

Driving school is the only one in which i dont have gold in all rest were easy but this driving thing is driving me crazy.

quan chi

mortal kombat

how to get gold in 360 and 180 degree missions in bike school.i have got gold in all except these two missions.

btw have you heard the conversations between the chopper cops who follows you when you get a 3 star rating.they really make some funny comments.
like first cop: 'hey i can see my house from here':D
second cop: 'shut up you...':D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

for 360 - first lean forward & --> then turn your bike's handle (left or right) -->now push "Accelerate key"

if you stand in the footpath, some peds will make some funny comments on you, like if you dont change CJ's clothes for 3-5 game days, then the Hot Ladies :D will OOOwweeee you smell like...:D:D:D

Top Bottom