GTA EFLC - Games for Windows Issue...

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
I am having an issue while playing the game. I cannot login with a Windows live account. So, I cannot save the game and have to start again every time..

I had no issues earlier when I played the game using a Windows Live ID. But I had to reinstall Windows hence the game.
Here's the prob:
I have tried making new ID's but it still asks me every time to login. And when I do it downloads a new profile and asks me to quit the game and restart. When doing that it again repeats the above steps...This not only fvcks up my Bandwidth but is getting on my nerves...I reinstalled the game still the same issue...
Any help here???

There's another issue which I think is with my GFX driver(10.11)...During game play(any game) the screen freezes(though the audio is normal) for 2 secs and it goes black and after a few seconds the video is back at normal...and few minutes later the same thing happens again..There's no lag in any game and I am getting a constant fps of 45 in GTA..I have overclocked my card but it can't be the issue as explained below

The thing is I had overclocked the GFX to a much higher value in my previous windows installation (with Catalyst 10.11 ) and this issue wasn't there...So what exactly is it??

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
the first problem you have mentioned is a quite classy and prevalent issue. Just don't log into your GFWL online account.. log into a local profile. Logging into GFWL Live profile is only possible and useful if you own a legit copy.

About the second issue, it is quite often as well. I myself faced this problem couple of times. A clean reinstalled fixed for me. But try Defragging the HDD( :p ), Updating the game, running the game without over clocking.

OP
Reaper_vivek

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Thanx for ur help..i own a legal copy..and to play offline too i need a profile on windows live..
I will try the defragment..but u sure it's not related to the gfx driver?

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Update your game with the latest patch which was released (update 1.1.2.0). Games for Windows Live will get uninstalled and you won't require it further.

OP
Reaper_vivek

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Found solution to both the problems...for the video problem i oced the card to a higher value and also increased the volt..no more screen freezes now..

For the g4w live issue i disabled firewall..downloaded the profile update from my live account and now i can log in and save(offline too)

btw TBoGT is way better than TLAD..It's so much fun..

OP
Reaper_vivek

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Guys I solved the prob..as explained in the previous post..

@thetechfreak
Multiplayer would have been awesome but it's just me all the time playing online...I have waited for people to appear online but can't find any...Am I missing something or people aren't playing the game online anymore

OP
Reaper_vivek

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
But the mutiplayer in GTA IV and EFLC is same right?? I mean those havin either issues can log into the mutilplayer and play right??

Top Bottom