Status
Not open for further replies.

doom_marine

Journeyman
Hey is there any device which i can insert my SIM card into and connect to the computer in order to use the internet in my pc instead of having a phone connected full time and if it is available from where can i get it for what price???

choudang

Padawan
Don't have any idea. i'm using N6610i, i connected to my PC/Laptop after diverting the call. if you are at home, divert all voice all to your landline. problem solved.

don't forget to clear the data counter [call register] after one or two our surfing.

*services.nexodyne.com/email/icon/Q0uQGVutrP05jChumhiS/A%2BgIgdQ%3D/R01haWw%3D/0/image.png
*services.nexodyne.com/email/icon/ucIMZzewKm0LRJRg0eOl/WYkO4lI%3D/SG90bWFpbA%3D%3D/0/image.png

ishaan

Padawan
NOKIA D211 - *www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,8764,61670,00.html

there are many sony ericsson cards - *www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp5&zone=pp&lm=pp5

motorola and all may also have em look on google

KnightRider

Broken In
in a nokia 6610i u can ask the isp to activate www. in airtel they call it it mobile office and in hutch they calll it hutch access. they charge baout 249 and 199 respectively... you can connect the 6610 to the infra red and surf.. 6610 will act as a modem.. airtel is better in it as u can surf as much as u wish at 249 butin hutch u play 199 and after that 50p per 10 KB.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
doom_marine

You can very much do that .. for laptops there are pcima cards .. through which .. you can use wireless internert..there must be some for desktop use too, like you must have heard r-connect card for 11000 .. so there are the similar stuff for gsm .. and
contact Airtel or Hutch .. for their respective offerings in your area.

Regards

ishaan

Padawan
@knightrider - he knows that stuff but hes asking for solutions so that he DOESN'T have to connect his fone 2 his pc

@doom_marine - u can also check out the airtel data card on their site and the reliance card but these mean having a seperate connection...not using ur current SIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom