GSM Mobile phone with TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
PDA-Mobile with TV

I bought it on 6th september in singapore... I want to tell u that mobile is still in new condition as i have it as an extra mobile set becoz first i was using my nokia n70 and now i m using my imate with windows mobile so i have not used this mobile phone.. Now i thought that why to put this phone idle at my home instead let some other person use it and i can use money for my other purpose.

The features are:

Good look , slim and light in weight

Mobile handset with TV with antenna

(Superb feature ..rarely available feature) Catch tv channels thorugh air signals. This doesnt work on network streaming so it is free service . you can enjoy it anywhere with its little antenna.. Tv channels work like those work on your television.

256MB micro sd included and 64MB internel memory

E
xpandable upto 2GB

2.6" screen have 262K colors

Touch screen with stylus included

Dual speaker with loud sound

Supports 64 polyphonic sounds
Supports FM radio without handset

1.3 Megapixel camera

Video recording

Supported Mp4 Video playing

Stereo Sound with mp3 wav amr supported

Handwriting Recognisation

Wap and gprs

Sms counter

Caller video
alongwith caller picture and ringtone

Charger
(Both simple and USB included)

USB data cable included

Earphones included

Manual included

Original box packed

and all other features supported which we generally find in mobiles..

If u wanna ask abt any particular feature then u can ask me before purchasing here

*i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/desmataks/200753164318.gif.jpg

U will get all above in only Rs.9000 and also bill is there of a shop from famous sim lim square mall of singapore... I m telling abt bill as to show mobile's genuineness.

See in the picture attached for a look.

Two more pictures i have attached

*i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/desmataks/1-1.jpg
*i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/desmataks/81.jpg

*i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/desmataks/8.jpg

*i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/desmataks/3.jpg

*i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/desmataks/2-1.jpg

Last edited:

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
Did you check which all channels you are getting here in india.. I guess you can't see anything none than D.D

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
in my home i m getting three channels with full clarity ..it depends upon place to place.. It displays dd news and dd1 and dd jalandhar.. even so i m able to be updated by news on the move while in the home or train or bus or anywhere... thats the main facility... In trivendrum i was getting 5 channels..2 more local channels were there.. it means it catches all free channels... It is good enough to get those channels on a mobile phone.. It also has cabletv option in mobile alongwith free channel option... but i have not reasearched how to catch cable channels.. and all the features in this price u cant get in any other mobile

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
Oh dude, its a damn chinese product.. So there won't be any support.. Also no cable, if its gets sport channels, i would 've bought it as i'm a cricket maniac ;) . . Can i see the product ? Where are you from? I'm from manglore

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
I m from patiala (punjab).. and it is so easy to use mobile that u will rarely need support

This is really like i m telling.. I m not telling a lie in any feature.. i m telling as it is in reality.. ya it is chinese made and nowadays every 2nd item is coming of china made.. and it is becoz of china made that we can get superb features in less price

Last edited:

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
I saw this on DNA After HRS and ebay.
Here
*cgi.ebay.in/PDA-Mobile-with-TV_W0Q...yZ137083QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
He is not lying
EDIT I guess it's his only
seller location : Patiala/Punjab

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
now i have reduced price to 8300 including shipping charges..so guys see if u r interested. and i will not be able to reduce it further.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
arunks said:
@janitha

plz elaborate whats funny in this

OK, simple. It was quoted here 9K first. But once somebody pointed out that you have posted it for sale on ebay wher it was 7999 inclusive of shipping, without answering it you reduced it immediately to 8300. BTW, ebay has at least namesake buyer protection.

Sorry, let me correct my usage "funny" to "hilarious".

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
janitha said:
OK, simple. It was quoted here 9K first. But once somebody pointed out that you have posted it for sale on ebay wher it was 7999 inclusive of shipping, without answering it you reduced it immediately to 8300. BTW, ebay has at least namesake buyer protection.

Sorry, let me correct my usage "funny" to "hilarious".

for ur kind knowledge.. on ebay it is not inclusive of shipping charges.. and on ebay it becomes also equal to 8300 when shipping charges added and thats what i m asking here also... and one more point on ebay i initially put it as rs.9700 and so u can find that i was asking for less here but after sometime i made it equal on both sides. i.e.8300 including shippings here and on ebay 7990 + 300 shipping charges

montsa007 said:
Am paying $75 max via check/Paypal,
Letme know if you want to deal :)

75x40=Rs.3000

r u alright...?
in 3000 i m not going to sell even its one feature.. :D

Guys plz dont make this thread a fun place... If u r serious or interested then tell.. and one thing more u can check the prices for this type of mobile in ur locality or city and then u will come to know abt its genuineness in price

Last edited:

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Quote:-
"u can check the prices for this type of mobile in ur locality or city and then u will come to know abt its genuineness in price"

Anybody who is ready to take the risk of going to a mobile shop and asking for a CECT mobile?

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hey guys this is final price I m offering specially for digit members Rs.7800 Including shipping charges anywhere in india... At ebay i have got 24 bids in just 3 days and now maximum bid is rs.7400 excluding shipping charges i.e.rs.300 more and still 4 days are there for listing at ebay to be ended.. and i m hopeful i will get more bids and price will be more.. But i want to give first preference to digit forum members.. SO if anybody interested then tell otherwise no problem.........

See these items..

*cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120162865012&category=3312&sspagename=rvi:1:3

*cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150164134182

and

these two items were sold at 14900 and 15600..

Only difference is these were dual sim.

But i m selling at 7800 ..so a difference of above Rs.7000..
What say?

Last edited:
OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Today I watched whole inninga of australia on DD1 on my mobile.. and some guys were saying whats benefit of mobile with tv... :)

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
These phones are available at dirt cheap prices in Jalandhar... I guess they would be more readily available in delhi and other places.

Im getting this phone for Rs. 7000, Brand new and that too with dual sim and 2 megapixel camera.. Here in jalandhar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom