Not open for further replies.

andy_shah_2000

Right off the assembly line
CORSAIR VOYAGER Pendrives @ 10 YEARS WARRANTY

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/26554_ztfow/photo3.jpg

CMFUSB2.0-4GB 4GB Rs 450 + Shipping*

CMFUSB2.0-8GB 8GB Rs 850 + Shipping*

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/26553_rj9tf/photo1.jpg​

Please leave me a PM and a post in the thread to get the Payment details.............

Call Me @ +919920269338 -> Anand Shah ( Synergy Tech )

m from Mumbai but it is available to everyone from everywhere..........

So just throw me a PM with ur Request and i will do the rest..........

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
what the hell :D, you never mentioned your location and house address, it would have been easier for people to notice you.

monkey

Padawan
Don't take me as a party spoiler but I got some news from Nehru Place that these Corsair Drives are from China (through some importer - not through official distributor like Tirupati Enterprises). The performance of these drives are just 60%-70% of what Corsair was offering earlier. In fact I was planning to buy these through Computer Empire when one reseller told me that he is repenting buying these drives. He went on to the extent saying that he will pay more to buy these from Tirupati rather than cheaper ones from Computer Empire. I became skeptical and decided to put off my purchase till I get some confirmed information about the same. Can somebody through light on it?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
post ur images of item with username. i saw many thread where user not posting the images and mod or admin never intimated or closed that thread

OP
andy_shah_2000

andy_shah_2000

yes i m selling the original 1st hand stuff which officially from Corsair only......

will be posting Pics soon ..........

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
You can find the original pen drives, if you know the right places to get them from. Never buy import stock!

muzzi

Broken In
Hey guys,
I met anand and bought a 4 and 8gb pendrive.
This person is a very genuine person and the pendrives are also working fine.
And one more thing these are imported by tirupati enterprise, so no need to worry guys,these are the original one's.
Thanks andy

OP
andy_shah_2000

andy_shah_2000

Shipping Charges will be anywhere between 50-75 depending on the place u want me to ship............

Let me knw the pincode...........

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Can we personally Pick up the Pen Drive from you coz you know you are really new in this forum and i have already got duped from one such new Seller ?

go4saket

Hey guys,
I met anand and bought a 4 and 8gb pendrive.
This person is a very genuine person and the pendrives are also working fine.
And one more thing these are imported by tirupati enterprise, so no need to worry guys,these are the original one's.
Thanks andy

One new member of the forum trying to testify another... Sorry buddy, but we dont know you either. No offense...

OP
andy_shah_2000

andy_shah_2000

One new member of the forum trying to testify another... Sorry buddy, but we dont know you either. No offense...

Try and appreciate when others acknowledge about the product they have purchased instead of sitting back and offending it.
Atleast it will help people who want to buy these pen drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom