Graphics drivers for AMD Enduro suported laptops

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
*www2.ati.com/DriverS/mobile/1...d_ccc_whql.exe

This is the direct link to AMD Catalyst 13.12(latest non beta release), will this work on laptops with AMD Enduro technology or are there some other drivers needed ?

Thanks!
Abhijit

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
*www2.ati.com/DriverS/mobile/1...d_ccc_whql.exe

This is the direct link to AMD Catalyst 13.12(latest non beta release), will this work on laptops with AMD Enduro technology or are there some other drivers needed ?

Thanks!
Abhijit

No it won't u need to first install intel drivers and then this one or use leshcats drivers
I use leshcats 13.1 v2 works perfect for my inspiron turbo
Leshcats drivers are a foolproof method of drivers usually as long as u don't try the beta versions
Hope I helped :)

- - - Updated - - -

*leshcatlabs.net/manual/ <------follow this guide (uninstall custom oem driver section)
*leshcatlabs.net/2013/01/22/leshcats-catalyst-13-1-whql-unifl-v2-1-for-amdintel-laptops/ <------- try this driver

Ohh and pls read the manual carefully especially if ur using windows 8

OP
A

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
What do you mean install intel drivers first ?

Currently I am running catalyst 12.9, so wont I be able to uninstall those and install these witout touching intel drivers ?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
What do you mean install intel drivers first ?

Currently I am running catalyst 12.9, so wont I be able to uninstall those and install these witout touching intel drivers ?

no since its a switchable graphics thing u need to install intel drivers then amds

Top Bottom