Graphics card under 10000 INR

AKRICK

Broken In
my budget is 10k.....
Have local smps
Processor : (2nd Gen) i3 540(3.0ghz)(PLZ DONT SUGGEST TO UPGRADE cpu)
wanna play games at low-mid settings at 1600x900

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Op can increase budget by ~2.5k he can get GTX 750 Ti with Antec BP300 PSU.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
i3 540 is first Gen.
if you can increase your budget a little bit, then go for [MENTION=15026]topgear[/MENTION] 's suggestion.

quicky008

Technomancer
Is it a good time to upgrade one's gpu?Isn't the launch of windows 10(which will presumably take place in 2015)going to drive most of the direct x 11 based graphics cards that are currently available to the brink of obsolescence?Ati claims that all of their GCN compatible gpus such as r7 260x will support DX 12-are they telling the truth?When is nvidia expected to launch their mid-range Dx 12 capable graphics cards?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The cards from AMD may be compatible but for full DX 12 you may need to wait for GCN 2.0 cards. For Nvidia Maxwell 9xx cards and hopefully may be 7xx series is going to be fully DX12 compliant. If any cards is not compliant with DX12 [ read cards mostly DX 11 and so ] they will fall back to DX 11.3 working mode.

OP
AKRICK

AKRICK

Broken In
m going for r7 250x + (which power supply)......................also guys tell me if i can get only gtx 750 ti is my local psu capable to run it(as my budget is exactly 10000)?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
your local PSU may handle GTX 750 ti but before saying anything about it do post a little info about the local PSU. Most importantly brand and +12V amp ?

digibrush

digitalpainter
I brought Zotac GTX 750 ti on last friday. It costs me 10.5 k @ all. This version that doesn't require any 6 pin connector. I'm totally impressed by this card, great performance with minimal power usage.

ubergeek

Journeyman
I brought Zotac GTX 750 ti on last friday. It costs me 10.5 k @ all. This version that doesn't require any 6 pin connector. I'm totally impressed by this card, great performance with minimal power usage.
Where did you buy it from m8? Also how do games like fc4 AW perform in 1080p?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

using it on which pc ? i5 3450 or i3 530 ?

ubergeek

Journeyman
Purchase from Vedant. In 1080p get 60/65 fps(optimal setting)on AW and FC4 40/45(normal/high) 35/40 fps(high/ultra).
But with AC Unity only get 20/25 fps with high setting.

With i5. I've a old card HD 5670 using with i3.
Its going for 9.6k in Snapdeal, kinda tempted.

Top Bottom