graphics card problem! plz help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

george101

Good Boy
i accidentally broke one of the capacitors of my graphics card. can it be fixed some how or should i have to buy another one.does thia come under the warranty? plz help

shantanu

Technomancer
Not covered in the warraty but can be fixed if the person has not tried running on the card..

NO HAVE YOU TRIED RUNNING THE CARD AFTER THAT IF NOT THEN DONT DO IT

OP
george101

george101

Good Boy
ya i think so. wen i was installing the tv tuner i broke it but i didnt notice and i turned on the pc. but the monitor didnt turn on since it was connected to the graphics card. wen i saw the capacitor was broken, i removed it and hadnt used it till now

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
hmmm I think there are 10 -90 chances of getting it back.. but take the card to a service guy (mechanic)and try to replace that capacitor.. IT SHOULD BE THE SAME as your broked one...

it will work i think !!!

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
XFX shall not be responsible for the failure of the Product to perform specified functions, or any other non- conformance caused by or attributable to: (a) any misapplication or misuse of the Product; (b) failure of Customer to adhere to any of XFX's specifications or instructions; (c) neglect of, abuse of, or accident to, the Product; or (d) any associated or complementary equipment or software not furnished by XFX.
more here
*www.xfxforce.com/web/support/showWarranty.jspa?regionId=4&productGenerationId=56

shantanu

Technomancer
hey VIMAL :D i said you before that you make me laugh !! YOU ARE A DUDE

but tell him what to do not the warranty features :D yaar

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
;-)Breaking a capacitor makes all the smiles fade away.
I was just telling him that the warranty is out of equation now.
The only way is to get it repaired(If it is possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom