graphical superiority pc vs consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
O

ohio

Broken In
i can't afford original games.i am getting xbox360 at 28k and xbox at 11k.i am not sure whether xbox360 i am getting is modded or not.should i persuade the shopkeeper to run some games in front of me so to make sure if xbox360 is modded or not or should i go for an xbox.if i buy an xbox now i fear that supply of new and good games will dry up and current gaming scene will leave me far behind till the modded next gen consoles become available

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^^ what the h*** is wrong with you. didnt you read this post properly!!! XBOX 360 HAS NOT BEEN MODED YET.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Ohio:If you can't afford original games then You'll be disappointed to know that the current status of the 360 is NO MODS RELEASED.Which evetually means you will Have to lay back with the original titles which will cost you anywhere from 3-4k easily.Again which are avaiable in less variety.

As far as the topic is concerned its PC winning Hands down as far as Graphics and other departments are concerned.Since PC has the option to alter its components(Main being the Graphic card :D) You can easily switch to a higher status if You have the capacity to buy.Whereas console's are more like a one time investment after which the Major share of money will dry up on the Games purachase or may be a few Add-On Accesories.

OP
O

ohio

Broken In
will it be wise to go for an xbox or ps2 or GC now since modded xbox360 is not available.which one strictly speaking as new games for these may not be available after some months [as asked by me in previous post]

Vyasram

The pWnster
get ps2, pref from usa then buy xbox 360 after it is modded, if ya buy xbox now and xbox360 later, the xbox wd bcome waste, so buy ps2 now and later buy xbox360.

or buy xbox now and larter buy ps3 after itz modded (i bet ps3 will b modded more quickly than xbox360)

OP
O

ohio

Broken In
which one (ps2/xbox) to be precise .in choosing between the two should my main consideration be price.i want to consider price only when both ps2 and xbox have same advantages or disadvantages if buy any one of them at this moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom