Graphic Card that supports Motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilip Mallya

Right off the assembly line
Hi,I have Intel Pentium 4 ,2.8Ghz,1GB ram ,64MB inbuilt graphics and P4P800-MX Motherboard,within a few days I am going to buy graphic card,I wanted to know which graphic card supports my motherboard and graphic card that I am going to is of Nvidia ,so please suggests me of that company only...and so that i can play high graphics games.....
Thank you in advance!!

assasin

Banned
@Dilip Mallya dood its time to go mobo shopping.ur present mobo doesnt hav either a AGP or a PCI-e slot and finding gfx cards for pci r not worth it.so first get a new mobo and then think of gfx card.

=CrAzYG33K=

Journeyman
assasin said:
@Dilip Mallya dood its time to go mobo shopping.ur present mobo doesnt hav either a AGP or a PCI-e slot and finding gfx cards for pci r not worth it.so first get a new mobo and then think of gfx card.
Yes ..
As he said, there are not many PCI Graphics cards available! That too high-end graphics ?? No way! :eek:
I'd advisee you to go for a new motherboard which supports PCI-Express (PCI-E) because AGP is dying fast and there'd be no takers for AGP in the near future.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.