GPU required for budget of 10000

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Thanks but I am not getting the 12000 price point. Most of the sites are selling Asus ones for 14k

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Get it locally or contact Supertron India Pvt Ltd who are the official distributors of Sapphire & Zotac.

Call Supertron Secunderabad -Sumit - 91 00 771525

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

ssb1551

Technomancer
Thanks but I am not getting the 12000 price point. Most of the sites are selling Asus ones for 14k

Here less than 10k :
Buy Online | HIS RX 460 iCooler OC 2GB Graphic Card HS-460R2SCNR | Price in Indi

Also a 4GB variant which costs less than 12k :
Buy Online | HIS RX 460 iCooler OC 4GB Graphic Card HS-460R4SCNR | Price in Indi

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Yeah I saw this on prime ABGB but I have never heard of this brand HIS

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Their after sales service is a big question mark. I tried locating their service centres in Mumbai and found just a contact number. Besides there are few complaints of horrible service support for HIS brand

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I inquired in Mumbai and prime quoted 12000 for sapphire Rx 460. They have it in Stock.
I will go for it then.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Guys final question, any warranty issues with sapphire because sapphire is giving a rather low warranty period compared to the rest.

Was checking on other forums and people are divided in the middle over Nvidia and Radeon. Some claim that games are more optimised towards Nvidia over Radeon

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Sapphire RX 460 Nitro 4GB Review, Benchmark, & Polaris 11 Architecture | Gamers Nexus - Gaming PC Builds & Hardware Benchmark

The RX 460 is harder to justify than the RX 470, 480, or GTX 1060 cards. It's an underperformer by design, and is beaten even by 2GB GTX 950s as the RX 460's 4GB VRAM will commonly choke on*ROPs*or cores before choking on VRAM.

This is from the review. Also the reviewer is complaining of problems with drivers.

Hiesenberg

Broken In
Their after sales service is a big question mark. I tried locating their service centres in Mumbai and found just a contact number. Besides there are few complaints of horrible service support for HIS brand

Well I have used HIS 280X for around 2.5 years, never faced any issues regarding card's performance or service/ RMA issues from Savera. They have already replaced my HIS 280X once with a brand new one and currently I'm in a process to upgrade my HIS 280X to HIS 480 (8GB)

They have a branch office in Mumbai, but all their RMA GPU testing, repair and replacement is done from Kolkata HQ. You can directly call their Kolklata office and send GPU for RMA to Kolkata, as opposed to giving it to Mumbai or any other office since it is sent to Kolkata from their regional/local offices.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Congrats!! Post a small review too. It will help other forum members with a similar budget for GPU.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hi guys, finally installed it and working fine but I have a problem. Whenever the computer boots, I get this bleeding colour like thing which wasn't there before IMG_20161004_061440.jpgIMG_20161004_061442_1.jpg

Any idea what this is. Is this some sort of driver issue or something with the gpu?

Top Bottom