GPU+PSU+CPUCOOLer

AKRICK

Broken In
I want to buy
cx500v2 + GTX650ti boost 2gb + CM Hyper 212x................How much will it cost..if ill buy locally from cities like PUNE & MUMBAI?

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
4k + 12k + 2k
I suggest you to go with Seasonic S12II 520 instead @ 4.5k

BTW post your rig config

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
OP is already ready to shell out 4k for PSU so why not recommend a top notch PSU for just .5k more so he can have it even future PC upgrades (rather than saving money by getting cheaper one)

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Check the prices of your components here ,and they are all reliable to place an order and do business with.

ASUS GRAPHICS CARD GTX 650 TI 2GB DDR5 BOOST OC +COOLER MASTER CPU COOLER HYPER 212 EVO + Buy Online Antec 450W Power Supply (VP450P) in india

OP is already ready to shell out 4k for PSU so why not recommend a top notch PSU for just .5k more so he can have it even future PC upgrades (rather than saving money by getting cheaper one)

Its more about telling him that he wont actually need it and rather spend that money on a better GPU.

But yes a better powerfull PSU the S12II is a better PSU if he is going to beef up his rig in due time or overclock to limits.

Cilus

laborare est orare
As per my knowledge, GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB does have slight performance advantage over HD 7850 2GB. However, 7850 does have better overclocking potential and performance improvement in per clock basis is higher in GCN cards. So he can pick up whichone is cheaper.
But lets wait for the OP to post his existing component details, mainly CPU as a weak CPU can bottleneck the card.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Gigabyte GPU warranty is a big big issue. While Asus is if not great but better in that scenario. The Gigabytes price is very very tempting though to get two of them and SLi!!!

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
GTX 650ti SLI ??
Very very bad idea..

BTW SMC shall replace any damaged giga card so you are a kinda covered.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
With the latest 320.49 [beta] in game performance is getting better for the Boost every day.For gaming the Boost is a great buy. HD7850 though a great card with better computing prowess is not looking as attractive as it used to be if you factor in the price of the Gigabyte 650 Boosts Rs 11,350 as of now.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
As per my knowledge, GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB does have slight performance advantage over HD 7850 2GB

Yeah you were right... :blackeye:
Pardon me..
@ op go for GTX650ti boost

HARDOCP - Tomb Raider - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost Video Card Review

OP
AKRICK

AKRICK

Broken In
4k + 12k + 2k
I suggest you to go with Seasonic S12II 520 instead @ 4.5k

BTW post your rig config

My Config
CPU:phenom2 X6 1090T (125W :-x)
Mobo:m5a88M
ram:Corsair value 4gb 1333MHZ
1TB Seagate HDD
local case+PSU
Monitor Res:1024x768 max.:lol(CRT): Updating Soon to 21"" LED

OP
AKRICK

AKRICK

Broken In
GTX 650ti SLI ??
Very very bad idea..

BTW SMC shall replace any damaged giga card so you are a kinda covered.

I am not gonna overclock my gpu as it reduces life of gpu..also no SLI...i have to use this Single GC for atleast 3.5 yrs...

OP
AKRICK

AKRICK

Broken In
I am new to online buyers community.......i dont know about SMC internationals.....Can anybody tell me how should i order for a GC and is transit insurance necessary ? ......one more thing ,is Gigabyte not good brand for GC in terms of Service,Durability,Performance?Any body plz tell.....

I am new to online buyers community.......i dont know about SMC internationals.....Can anybody tell me how should i order for a GC and is transit insurance necessary ? ......one more thing ,is Gigabyte not good brand for GC in terms of Service,Durability,Performance?Any body plz tell.....

Its not that their products are bad. AFAIK, they send the graphic card out of India for repair, so it tales longer than usual.

Top Bottom