GPU - Max 9k - Future Proof - Crossfire Support

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
if possible mod it to add some fan ;-)

BTW... how do i check the temps...?

use this ;-)

HWiNFO

Install the drivers from the ATI Website, not from the DVD, they would be older. The drivers on the website are the latest and currently it is 11.8, if on the DVD you got 11.8 its fine otherwise download newer one from website.

The latest driver version is 11.9 released on 9/28/2011 ;-)

OP
R

robotsmani

Journeyman
Here is temp info

idle
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5486&stc=1&d=1320434723

full load with Modern Warfare 2 played some ~4hours
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5487&stc=1&d=1320434723

Damn...gaming is really thrilling...i am slowly addicting.

Please suggest a good gaming mouse and pad within 1.5k. currently i am using microsoft wireless combo

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
as I said before use HWiNFO ( link on post no 41 ) to know/show the temps properly.

As for Gaming Mouse and pad you opt for :

Logitech MX-518 @ 1.3k
SteelSeries Glide @ 0.3k

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
use hwinfo as topgear suggested to get the proper temps those u showed here r idle temps also gpu is underclocked at no load u can run unigine heaven benchmark and record the load temps use msi after burner in background will show u the max temp of the gpu
for mouse & pad i would suggest u to get these
Razer Death Adder@2.1K + Razer Goliathus Control/Speed@4.5K

masach315

War4Peace
Within a budget of 1.5k for a good gaming mouse and surface, your choice is very limited. there's not much to suggest other than what topgear suggested for you. Don't underestimate MX518 though, it will served your needs.

OP
R

robotsmani

Journeyman
"SteelSeries Glide @ 0.3k" is this a mat(surface)? or some sticks for mouse. i didn't find it in google. if i increase the budget it to 2k what are the choices?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
get any one of this :

SteelSeries QcK mass or Razer Goliathus Speed Standard - both of them are around 0.7-0.8k ;-)

OP
R

robotsmani

Journeyman
OK....
Razer Abyssys@1.3K OR Logitech MX-518 @ 1.3k

Which is best?

I found there are buttons and DPI differences
Razor - 3500dpi - 3buttons
Logitech - 1800dpi - 8buttons
Is the DPI really matters? Any other major info needs to look into these mouses?

Is letsbuy price ok to buy? Any coupons for letsbuy do you guys know currently :wink: ?
Other cheaper online shops?

BTW here is the proper Temp info of My MSI 6850
idle
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5521&stc=1&d=1320592768

with load

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5522&stc=1&d=1320592768

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ thanks for the temp info - those looks cool ;-)

You won't notice any huge difference in games because of the DPI spec of those mouse and 1600DPI is more than enough IMO - so for mouse my vote goes with Logitech MX518 for their sheer build quality

OP
R

robotsmani

Journeyman
found this Logitech G400 the new MX518 with increased DPI and the same price of old MX518. Is it worth buying.
Buy Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

and letsbuy, flipcart is out of stock, any other places to buy

OC...:shock:? is my GPU not oc'ed? i got the OC version only. How do i check it is oc'ed or not?

Last edited:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
found this Logitech G400 the new MX518 with increased DPI and the same price of old MX518. Is it worth buying.
Buy Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

and letsbuy, flipcart is out of stock, any other places to buy

OC...:shock:? is my GPU not oc'ed? i got the OC version only. How do i check it is oc'ed or not?

he means you can further OC it by good amount.:smile:

Top Bottom