Got my hands on Lollipop and I am loving it....

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yay! Finally got my hands on much hyped Lollipop and I am loving it. I feel good for buying Nexus 5 and getting this update before all my friends and family.

Coming to OS, it is huge UI bump IMO and it is silky smooth even after loaded it with so many apps and games. Design is good, animations are fluid. Performance is excellent, in fact, much better than KitKat. Still exploring a lot of options, but overall I can rate this higher than KitKat.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Yay! Finally got my hands on much hyped Lollipop and I am loving it. I feel good for buying Nexus 5 and getting this update before all my friends and family.

Coming to OS, it is huge UI bump IMO and it is silky smooth even after loaded it with so many apps and games. Design is good, animations are fluid. Performance is excellent, in fact, much better than KitKat. Still exploring a lot of options, but overall I can rate this higher than KitKat.

Official OTA?

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ No problem man. In fact, since I don't have WiFi access in my office, I downloaded the factory image and installed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes rolling out for nexus devices and moto x 2014

Still can't believe myself how Moto X is getting updates along with Nexus device! Isn't this the USP of Nexus? If this trend going to continue, then I will better get Droid Turbo for it's awesome camera and enjoy updates along with Nexus line of devices.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ No problem man. In fact, since I don't have WiFi access in my office, I downloaded the factory image and installed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Still can't believe myself how Moto X is getting updates along with Nexus device! Isn't this the USP of Nexus? If this trend going to continue, then I will better get Droid Turbo for it's awesome camera and enjoy updates along with Nexus line of devices.

I'll will click unroot+flash in NRT. It does the entire JOB.
I'm so disapointed that nexus 10 won't even have colored status bar What the hell -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Thank god I have a moto g

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Yes you got lucky because you got Moto G (jealous). Sure my next phone is going to be Moto(Droid Turbo) rather than Nexus 6.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Android Lollipop Factory images for Nexus 5, 7 available for download | Digit.in

Well, atleast now I can flash Lollipop on my Nexus 7 (2012) :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ask furious_gamer who is already eating Lollipop.

I will try lollipop on this weekend.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Post some screeies plz

Screenies for you.....

ss5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ask furious_gamer who is already eating Lollipop.

I will try lollipop on this weekend.

Why so jealous? :D

Attachments

• ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 70
  • ss1.jpg
    ss1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 66
  • ss3.jpg
    ss3.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 59
  • ss4.jpg
    ss4.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 65

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Jelly, because moto din't push the update for us yet :D .
Btw, guys download battery widget reborn ,it shows you the battery % in the status bar

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
any idea when the OTA images for Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 2012 will be out? i dont want to flash a factory image and lose data etc

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
nope,its rolled out but im unable to get OTA,says its up to date
what about OTA image though? are they gonna release it like previous updates like 4.4.4 etc

Go check this Link. AFAIK, they already gave factory image, so OTA should be there.

Top Bottom