[Praise] Got Gainward 750Ti 2GB for Gainward GTX660 2GB within 15days...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
are you happy with it ? If you don't compare the power consumption 750 Ti is almost ~25% slower compared to GTX 660. Anuyway, can you share your experience of this RMA like how did they check the card and did they ask for any invoice or not ?

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
are you happy with it ? If you don't compare the power consumption 750 Ti is almost ~25% slower compared to GTX 660. Anuyway, can you share your experience of this RMA like how did they check the card and did they ask for any invoice or not ?

They asked for the Invoice, So I sent it and they said GTX660 is not available but Gainward GTX750Ti is readily available so asked for Gainward GTX750Ti 2GB Golden Sample and they sent it from their Mumbai Branch.
All went well but now when I am asking for GTX950 for GTX750Ti 2GB they are not accepting.

At least I got Gainward GTX750Ti 2GB Golden Sample...

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
750 Ti is slower than a 660. Shouldn't be a praise. Should have gotten 760 instead.

They were quoting him 16k for GTX 760 IIRC when GTX 960 was available for same price. They asked him to pay the price difference with 750 TI for the upgrade to GTX 760 while he should've got the 760 without any extra charges since 660 was OOS.

Top Bottom