Got all issues of Digit from Apr'98 to present...would anyone be interested?

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line
I got all issues of Digit from Apr'98 (when it was called Chip) to present, with CDs and FastTracks and all. Some intermittent issues might be missing. Would anyone be interested in them or are they better off with the raddi wala? :???:

raddi wala it is....

Rahim

Married!
Wouldnt it be better to give it to uoung kids or donate to some local library or give some issues to your barber( it would be better than Stardust-

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
Yes, of course they should at least know about computers before you hand them, otherwise it'll be a waste. Great idea to spread education!

OP
bhushanm

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line
2009 fastracks?

Yeah, have 'em.

Wouldnt it be better to give it to uoung kids or donate to some local library...-

I am talking to another user on these forums about that, and also am talking to the local YMCA. I wanted that initially and had posted once before asking for suggestions but got no replies.

Yes, of course they should at least know about computers before you hand them, otherwise it'll be a waste. Great idea to spread education!

True!

Rahim

Married!
At least those shiny gadgets photos will increase their curiosity, which will help them to learn about computers easily.

din

Tribal Boy
I contacted him, trying to give it to my village school (high school students).

Top Bottom