PrateekApple

Right off the assembly line
Hello people, I am in hell of a dilemma I have 60grands to spend, but am really confused, I own a nexus and an iPod touch 5g and love the iOS interface, I also have 3 PCs and mac but none of them can game we'll except the mac (I know that sounds weird) can run some games on low settings and that too with occasional lags. I can do three things - get an iPhone 5S - I have been longing an iPhone since I was 7. Or get a PS4 or build a custom Rig - I want to play games, all my friends talk about awesome things that happen in the game, and I am just sitting there like a forever alone guy who plays nothing but CS. The thing is I don't know what I want more! Please help me guys and pour in your advice.

dude1

Journeyman
Hello people, I am in hell of a dilemma I have 60grands to spend, but am really confused, I own a nexus and an iPod touch 5g and love the iOS interface, I also have 3 PCs and mac but none of them can game we'll except the mac (I know that sounds weird) can run some games on low settings and that too with occasional lags. I can do three things - get an iPhone 5S - I have been longing an iPhone since I was 7. Or get a PS4 or build a custom Rig - I want to play games, all my friends talk about awesome things that happen in the game, and I am just sitting there like a forever alone guy who plays nothing but CS. The thing is I don't know what I want more! Please help me guys and pour in your advice.

Are u here to ask or show off:-???? ask only mobile buying queries here, decide and then post.

if you are under 18 get a ps4 and enjoy,
if you are above 18 get a pc and a life.

:lol:...

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
upgrade your pc's, get a Credit card and buy games from Steam/Humblebundle, get a better broadband plan to download those games you bought.

Or you can give the money to me :p

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@OP : posted in wrong thread.
and if u have ipod5G then why asking gaming device (PC or console) in mobile sections.
and iOS interface is same in ipod5G and iphone5S (if u upgrade to iOS7 in ipod5G)

choice is yours if u want to spend in PC or console.
but do consider the drawbacks of both before buying

Top Bottom