Good tablet,large screen for media/gaming purpose

KayKashyap

Journeyman
Hello People,I am planning to buy a tablet mainly for Gaming,media,surfing purpose.
So i need advice to buy a Good tablet with large screen,efficient processor and sufficient RAM.
My budget is around 20K INR(max 25000)

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
+1 for nexus 7
[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION],supporting your love and cause for one of the best Tablet Nexus 7 ,must say that when any one is asking for a larger screen Tablet(in the range of 9.7"~ 10.1"),why are you endorsing Nexus 7?
For some people including myself 10.1" is the choiciest when it comes for a Tablet.
Why aren't you following this mindset???

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Then the op should get an iPad IMHO, because most 10 inch android tablets either are stuck on ICS/jb or have a poor hardware compared to n7.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Then the op should get an iPad IMHO, because most 10 inch android tablets either are stuck on ICS/jb or have a poor hardware compared to n7.

Most of the 10 inch Tabs have upgraded to JB as their OS.
In fact JB is quite decent and O.K.,when used for any sort of activities as:---> browsing,e-reading,gaming etc.

Tablets are not to be used as PC-Desktops or Laptops ,particularly, if serious and heavy work related matters are present.

OP
K

KayKashyap

Journeyman
Thanks guys.
i have heard that some games doesnt work in Intel processor is that true? :eek:

also how's *www.flipkart.com/iberry-auxus-corex8-3g/p/itmdt9q79v8hw9ns ??

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Thanks guys.
i have heard that some games doesnt work in Intel processor is that true? :eek:

also how's *www.flipkart.com/iberry-auxus-corex8-3g/p/itmdt9q79v8hw9ns ??

i would avoid indian brands given their poor service and build quality etc
get an ipad mini or an ipad 2, much better than android tabs trust me
nexus 7 is great but lacklustre when u pay a price of 20k+ and doesnt match ios at all
ios is a better os for tablets and ull always have support and ease of usage
my ipad 2(purchased in late 2011) is still not outdated etc and still runs like a charm, can play infinity blade 1 and 2 etc perfectly
ram doesnt matter in a mobile os unless its android which is a resource hog and android tabs tend to slow down within a month or so
if u are keen on android though , stick to nexus 7 otherwise an ipad is much much better and top notch

Top Bottom