Good mobo for C2D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
saggygenius said:
ha ha
intel is not making the overcloking supported mobo's cause they are not giving any warrenty after overclocking,
thats common sense , not bol bachchan giri
Really OMG :lol: Sachi Muchi ...

saggygenius

I M BACK , WITH A BANG
i m not misguiding anybody here,
if anybody dont wanna listen ,then thats their choice,
anyways , anydays the other mobos are better,

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
saggygenius said:
i m not misguiding anybody here,
if anybody dont wanna listen ,then thats their choice,
anyways , anydays the other mobos are better,
Then what were you doing when you said,

Intel has Totally crap onboard GFX ->> it is able to play most games if not in full eye candy. You really cant compare it with 8800GTX,, can you ?

Then another one, Intel board only work on 500W PSU - Crap again. Works fine on my 450W and my friends 400W

Intel MOBO's are missing important features ->> and you didnt mention they Important features.

Overclocking- yes, agree.....but everyone know Intel MOBO are not overclockers.

Dont trash something for you ignorance

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
The guy who started the thread forgot to mention what his exact needs are. The DG965RY is decent enough for medium end gaming(after the install of the beta drivers) I vote for this mobo :)

assasin

Banned
saggygenius said:
intel 965 mobo is a strict no no for a C2D processor,
it will bottleneck your PC's performance for sure,

965 mobo is a bottleneck in C2D rigs??:shock:

wake up dood!!where hav u been in all these days??wat got u to make a comment like that??r u intoxicated??

P965 chipset based mobos r one of the best mobos for C2D proccies.most ppl using C2Ds use mobos based on this chipset.the P965 chipset is better than the nVidia 650 chipset.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
assasin said:
965 mobo is a bottleneck in C2D rigs??:shock:

wake up dood!!where hav u been in all these days??wat got u to make a comment like that??r u intoxicated??

P965 chipset based mobos r one of the best mobos for C2D proccies.most ppl using C2Ds use mobos based on this chipset.the P965 chipset is better than the nVidia 650 chipset.

Already told him that :D

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
I just Now purchased a New PC :D

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.80Ghz
Motherboard: Intel DG965RY

I got a Transcend 1GB DDR2(667MHz) RAM...Does 965RY have Ram compatibility issues? Can I over clock with this configuration and If so How?

All Intel Boards have issue with RAM at 800MHZ and BIOS locket at 1.8v. But 80% people would be getting 667MHZ ram so it wont be of much problem.

Pheww...I just didn't know about this at all..!!! Luckily I got a Transcend 1GB DDR2(667MHz) RAM. ;) I really need to start learning About Hardware which i have kept on ignoring right from the Beginning:(

saggygenius

I M BACK , WITH A BANG
yet another sufferer of the intel 965 i need to overclock ,
thats clockgen overclocking is the crazyest thing to do in life,
no overclocking is as safe as BIOS,

guys i was telling bout the intel mobo's not the other mobo's ,
all other mobo's are good(except p5B vm) ,
& come on guys, are u living in the past , nvidia & ATi chipsets are way better in onboard gaming , so please don't shout & say that intel onboard is better,

assasin

Banned
rakeshishere said:
No option in clockgen for DG965RY :(

then search what PLL ur mobo uses,and see if that PLL option is available in clkgen.

saggygenius said:
come on guys, are u living in the past , nvidia & ATi chipsets are way better in onboard gaming , so please don't shout & say that intel onboard is better,

i think ur living in the past dood.as of now Intel GMA X3000 with the latest drivers is performing a bit better or at par in most games as compared to onboard gfx from nVidia and ATI.

Last edited:

saggygenius

I M BACK , WITH A BANG
hey i think ur confused,
see ur statement, u said a bit better or at par,
you might be true about XP,
But come on not on vista, not a chance,
& BTw if ur having 8600Gt please mention how it's performing,
i wanna see the real world test results,

Last edited:
P

priyadarshi

rakeshishere said:
I just Now purchased a New PC :D

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.80Ghz
Motherboard: Intel DG965RY

I got a Transcend 1GB DDR2(667MHz) RAM...Does 965RY have Ram compatibility issues? Can I over clock with this configuration and If so How?

Pheww...I just didn't know about this at all..!!! Luckily I got a Transcend 1GB DDR2(667MHz) RAM. ;) I really need to start learning About Hardware which i have kept on ignoring right from the Beginning:(

I bought the same configuration few days back without confirming that Intel desktop board don't support Server OS and meant only for 2000/XP when upgrading my Pentium3 800Mhz, 512MB RAM and Krypton's 810e via chipset board. 2003 Server was running just great. Its funny that after upgrading my PC I can't run my previous OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom