good mobile under 18k??

RAM93

Broken In
hi there..

i need a phone,and my budget is 18k only.
my area of interests are..
1.camera(irrespective of megapixels..sensors should be large and good)
2.processors speed
3.look(nice build)
4.good display(whether HD,full HD or WXGA idk)

i have shortlisted some:
1.BB z10(i love BBs,its cam is good)
2.BB z3(due to low cost)
3.lenevo s850(nice design..impressive!!)
4.lenevo k900(good specs)
5.xiaomi mi3(its craze,...it seems nice but whether to buy or not-doubt)

if u know any other than this..plz tell..

actually i hv already selected one..but want to know the majority trends..:-D

if any1 having 1 from above,plz tell the pros & cons!!

Ronnie012

Earthling
At this price point, you will be getting much better mobiles than the ones you listed. Here are my suggestions -
1. Xperia Zr
2. Lumia 1320
3. Xperia SP
4. Zenfone 6

OP
R

RAM93

Broken In
At this price point, you will be getting much better mobiles than the ones you listed. Here are my suggestions -
1. Xperia Zr
2. Lumia 1320
3. Xperia SP
4. Zenfone 6

Lumia 1320....seriously..it has only 5mp camera..and front 1 is i guess vga..
and i already have xperia sp...its camera sucks...it works fine only in sunlight(outdoor)...
xperia zr is a good choice..but front cam is vga..and display is not full hd..ppi is also low..and i m not sure about "Snapdragon APQ8064"..
and that zenfone6 seems nice..but is the camera raelly good..i mean are sensors good enough??

Ronnie012

Earthling
Suggested Lumia because of its build and windows os+Nokia ASS+reliability. Camera should be ok, not great. Personally own a Zenfone 5 and pictures are good and overall an excellent mobile. Don't know about Zenfone 6 though, I haven't used it, but reviews suggest pictures are better + good battery. Xperia Zr is an excellent choice.

Last edited:
OP
R

RAM93

Broken In
Suggested Lumia because of its build and windows os+Nokia ASS+reliability. Camera should be ok, not great. Personally own a Zenfone 5 and pictures are good and overall an excellent mobile. Don't know about Zenfone 6 though, I haven't used it, but reviews suggest pictures are better + good battery. Xperia Zr is an excellent choice.

okey..could u attach some sample shots taken from ur zenfone?and does that lags in any manner!!

Ronnie012

Earthling
Not now. Will post samples whenever I get time. In the meanwhile you can check samples in the web. Also there are losts of facebook fan pages for zenfone where users post camera samples. Check any of them.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Lumia 1320....seriously..it has only 5mp camera..and front 1 is i guess vga..
and i already have xperia sp...its camera sucks...it works fine only in sunlight(outdoor)...
xperia zr is a good choice..but front cam is vga..and display is not full hd..ppi is also low..and i m not sure about "Snapdragon APQ8064"..
and that zenfone6 seems nice..but is the camera raelly good..i mean are sensors good enough??

ZR has better processor (similar to Snapdragon 600) except Mi3 which Xiaomi has kind of discontinued. Also HD resolution is good enough for a 4.6" screen. Full HD is only available on 5" or bigger display.

you can go with K900 32GB if you are ok with Android 4.2.

OP
R

RAM93

Broken In
ZR has better processor (similar to Snapdragon 600) except Mi3 which Xiaomi has kind of discontinued. Also HD resolution is good enough for a 4.6" screen. Full HD is only available on 5" or bigger display.

you can go with K900 32GB if you are ok with Android 4.2.
does that mean lenevo does not provide any support?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
does that mean lenevo does not provide any support?

only some selected ones receive update that also mostly too late that community no longer cares. in comparison Sony is lot faster and efficient with ZR already receiving 4.4 update.

Ronnie012

Earthling
IMHO, @Rs.10,000 only, Zenfone 5 is the best deal. People are making a big deal about battery life of Asus zenfone, but basically battery life is average, not poor and for that you are getting a whole host of features.
@op, PM me your email id, I'll send you pics clicked by my zenfone 5.

Top Bottom