Good gaming monitor for 11k

Cilus

laborare est orare
Get the Asus ML238H display. It was there in the Asus Power User event and pretty good display it is. There is another model ML238H BK, available @ 10.76K in lynx-india. HAve a look at it.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
+1 for samsung My Samsung B2230 is super for its price.Color reproduction are almost natural.Go for Led moniter by samsung

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
I support samsung, build quality and pic quality is beyond groovy.

At this price range, Samsung S23A300B LED is avail. but has poor specs compared to the Asus ML238H

Get the Asus ML238H display. It was there in the Asus Power User event and pretty good display it is. There is another model ML238H BK, available @ 10.76K in lynx-india. HAve a look at it.

Thats the same model i guess, to mention black they must hav added BK...

Both Asus ML238H & Samsung S23A300B are 23" but the pixel pitch is 0.2652mm is Asus & 0.282mm in Samsung, which makes the asus ml238h produce sharper image than the Samsung S23A300B...
Is my point of view right??

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Just wondering, are the ASUS monitors PITA? (warranty and RMA procedure), compared to Samsung. I've had pleasant experience with Samsung

tkin

Back to school!!
At this price range, Samsung S23A300B LED is avail. but has poor specs compared to the Asus ML238H

Thats the same model i guess, to mention black they must hav added BK...

Both Asus ML238H & Samsung S23A300B are 23" but the pixel pitch is 0.2652mm is Asus & 0.282mm in Samsung, which makes the asus ml238h produce sharper image than the Samsung S23A300B...
Is my point of view right??
Pixel pitch isn't the only thing that defines a monitor, I saw a bunch of asus monitor the other day during the power meet, none of them looked as good as Samsung, IMHO.

Just wondering, are the ASUS monitors PITA? (warranty and RMA procedure), compared to Samsung. I've had pleasant experience with Samsung
In kolkata you have rashi, although monitors have other rma center its better to steer clear of asus in kolkata.

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Pixel pitch isn't the only thing that defines a monitor, I saw a bunch of asus monitor the other day during the power meet, none of them looked as good as Samsung, IMHO.

Then i have to inspect them in showrooms...
Does elec. stores like Croma, Ezone, etc. hav monitors in display?

Got quote from a local shop,
G2420HD - 11.2K
ML238H - 11.7K
P2350 - N/A...

LCD vs LED

Is a LED monitor better for eyes than a LCD ?

In the above threads, they hav said that the CCFL LCD is better than WLED(which are avail within 15k range)...

Top Bottom