Good earphones <1K

napster007

Padawan
Hi friends,

I am need of a good set of earphones mostly for for listening music at my gym workouts. I have been using Phillips SHQ1000 earphones which are natively normal earphones but with a anibacteral cap on the drivers which couples up as an inear bud. I really liked the phones but the problem is that they only last me upto about 6-8 months after which one of the drivers stops to function. (Some loose connection) mostly maybe i use them in my jeans with my phone while riding the bike and the jack seems to take a hit.

It would be cool if you guys could suggest something similar to it which will last me longer. I am not a big sound buff, and can't really tell the difference between the highs or the low's, though i prefer good bass.

I need to cover these aspects :

1.) Listening during marathon runs/Gym workouts.
2.) During riding my bike. (the jack should not be affected.)
3.) Occational road trips.

Thanks in advance guys. :)

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Lemme guess, you have speakers worth 15-20 grand and you are looking for headphones worth less than 1k

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
Lemme guess, you have speakers worth 15-20 grand and you are looking for headphones worth less than 1k

No bro, i do not own such expensive speakers, just average ones. Anyway, i just need headsets that don't fall off everytime while i jog and will last me atleast an year with decent sound quality.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Panasonic RP-HS33E-R Earhook Water Resistant Sports: Amazon.in: Electronics

Or

Panasonic RP-HS46E-W Slim Earhook Headphone: Amazon.in: Electronics

Since you coming off from Philips, Panasonic will sooth you in a similar way but with a slightly darker signature.

ahivarn

Broken In
Hi,
Can you guys please suggest an upgrade to SoundMagic E18? Below 2k. I don't like bass. I listen to movies and song. I would prefer clear vocals and wide airy soundstage.
Please help. How is SoundMagic E30 vs E10 vs Vsonic gr 02

Top Bottom