good ear phone for nokia 6300

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreenidhi88

Journeyman
i am luking for a good earphone for nokia 6300.heard creative ep 630 is a gud one.does it fit for my phone.can anyone suggest me a similar one.the one that comes with nokia bundled is not that good.i am luking for in-ear phones

K

krazyfrog

You'll need to buy a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adaptor first. You can get it in any electronics shop cheaply. Then you can get any headphones/earphones with 3.5mm connector like Creative EP-630 and connect it to your phone through the adaptor.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Man there should be a sticky for good earphones...
There are hell no. of threads on the same topic...
EP-630 wins hands down in budget-earphones department...

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
ok i know the next question u will ask is what is its price

so its price is around 1k !! enjoy !! use google !! use forum ka google !!
EP 630 has been discussed many times !

OP
S

sreenidhi88

Journeyman
no i wont ask abt the cost i saw it in some other htread.thanks for the info

aks win u seem to be in basavanagudi .i am from the same place.where exactly do u stay ther.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

will i able to use all the functions that come with regular earphones from nokia like attending calls ,changing fm channels from the earphones with ep630

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ good guess.......but how did u guess ??
i am frm hanumanth nagar to be precise....and 4th main 12th cross !!

that depends if u get a nokia adapter u might be able to do so...i dont know if nokia provides such adapters...coz i am sony ericsson fan !! or get a 3rd party adapter which has such functions...!!

but normally u can't answer calls and change FM with just a 2.5mm t0 3.5mm !

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

If you can afford to spend a bit more then you can get yourself SE HBH-DS200 bluetooth headset. It has a 3.5 mm slot so you can connect any headphones to it, plus you can also make/recieve calls with it. The earphones provided with are also quiet decent so you might not need to get yourself EP630.

OP
S

sreenidhi88

Journeyman
i saw that se bluetooth set.but the earphones are not in-ear type.i am luking for such ear phones.moreover i am having nokia 6300.always bluetooth on means lesser battery life so i think se bt set is not a good option.
any other earphones in the range of 800-1k

aks i live in basvanagudi near lalbagh west gate.i was reading some threads and got to know abt ur place thts all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom