Good cheap mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newton.

Broken In
I need to buy a cheap but good mp3 player. Higher the memory better. I need it only for songs so screen size is not important. Also will the chinese ones be worth using with ep630? I wont be using it for more than a few months so i don't want to spend much.
It would be better if it were done in 2000 with the headphones.

Last edited:
OP
N

Newton.

Broken In
I did a search on both but with the headphones the price will go up to around 3k. I don't want to spend so much.

sujoyp

Grand Master
how is Philips SA1928 @Rs.1800
*www.naaptol.com/buy-online/WO-best...ipods/mp3_and_mp4_players/philips_sa1928.html

or Transend Tsonic610
*www.naaptol.com/buy-online/WO-best-shopping-deals-W18981O/consumer_electronics/mp3_players_and_ipods/mp3_and_mp4_players/transcend-t.sonic_610_(2gb).html

OP
N

Newton.

Broken In
Anybody know any place on laminton road (mumbai) where i could purchase a second hand player? Also could i trust them?

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
how good is this philips product? any hands-on experience?

No boss no hands no review..but I got a review from a website for Philips SA1928

"I bought this mp3 player for my family after my stepson's Sansa started having issues. The battery is fantastic. Haven't had to charge it (use is sporadic) in about 2 weeks. Secondly, the transfer of music is as simple as simple can be, just drag-and-drop.
The display is bright and clear. No issues viewing at all.
The body is sturdy and doesn't feel cheap. The body is made from metal, with a plastic front for use and display.
The only complaint I have is that the earbuds aren't all that great. They don't fit my ears at all. Let alone, have somewhat ok sound."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom