Good backup phone for Rs.10000 for online games

I want to buy a phone to play clash of clans. I want 2GB RAM and 5.5inch screen with good battery backup. I will be playing on 3G network. My present phone ASUS Zenfone 5 giving 1 hr or 1 nd half hr of backup playing continuously on 3G network.
Thank you for your help.

My dad's Honor 4X has a good battery life. So I suppose 5.5" 720p display + S410 should give good battery life

Zenfone 2 Laser, check this

If you are ok with 5" device, check Lenovo P1m *www.flipkart.com/lenovo-vibe-p1m/p/itmecrurvpmzhcyg?pid=MOBEB3VWVWSEHBFD&ref=L%3A-1358228545903114524&srno=p_1&query=lenovo+vibe+p1m&otracker=from-search
or Gionee Marathon M4 Product | Gionee

sankar789

Broken In
Definitely go with Lenovo K3 Note. It has an awesome display of 5.5 inches with 2 GB RAM. Good processor. You can have a better gaming experience in this smartphone :) Costs around Rs. 9,999.

vikas tanwar

Broken In
I suggest you go for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is right now the best cell phone below 10000 for online gaming. It is a budget smartphone but contains no low-end Softwares. This is the primary mobile to take off with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 650 SoC.Xiaomi Redmi Note3's equipment and programming have been incorporated in such a way that it effectively deliver a pleasing Android Smartphone experience.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I suggest you go for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is right now the best cell phone below 10000 for online gaming. It is a budget smartphone but contains no low-end Softwares. This is the primary mobile to take off with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 650 SoC.Xiaomi Redmi Note3's equipment and programming have been incorporated in such a way that it effectively deliver a pleasing Android Smartphone experience.

:facepalm:
MIUI is basically Android crippled to look like criOS.

Top Bottom