Good 65" oled tv

king_of all

Journeyman
1. Budget? 60k
2. Display type and size? 65"
3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily? 4k movies, 4k games ps5,
4. Types and number of ports required? hdmi arc must for my yamaha 1840 home theater, 4 hdmi 2 usb
5. Preferred choice of brand? vu, redmi with good service
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration? vu gloled master 65"
7. Any other info that you want to share. I would be connecting it to my yamaha 1840 home theater, please also suggest a good voltage stabilizer/regulator with 3 sockets, also is voltage stabilizer/regulator necesarry ? also where could i get a good deal on it online or offline ?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Vu gloled is not an actual OLED tv it is a marketing term you should read it as Glo led both are separate words also you won't get an OLED at this price you may need to wait 1-2 years untill microled replaces current OLED panels and OLED will replace qled which is in your price level

OP
K

king_of all

Journeyman
Vu gloled is not an actual OLED tv it is a marketing term you should read it as Glo led both are separate words also you won't get an OLED at this price you may need to wait 1-2 years untill microled replaces current OLED panels and OLED will replace qled which is in your price level
ok, than what is my best option in this price ramge ?

Forget it - you will not even get 55" OLED or good QLED at this price.

Vu Gloled is not even a QLED TV. Can get it for its cheap price, but that's all.

Hisense U7H 65" is 75k & is a decent TV with 120Hz panel & VRR. It is QLED but low dimming zones doesn't help with a great HDR experience, but still the best for the price considering you will game on it as well. Maybe check its review by Vineet Malhotra to get info on port & other things.

Stabiliser - V guard should have something

OP
K

king_of all

Journeyman
Forget it - you will not even get 55" OLED or good QLED at this price.

Vu Gloled is not even a QLED TV. Can get it for its cheap price, but that's all.

Hisense U7H 65" is 75k & is a decent TV with 120Hz panel & VRR. It is QLED but low dimming zones doesn't help with a great HDR experience, but still the best for the price considering you will game on it as well. Maybe check its review by Vineet Malhotra to get info on port & other things.

Stabiliser - V guard should have something
thanks i have seen this rating which prefer vu over hisense u7h, but will surely check the reviews also hows after sale service of hisense and i would also like to buyu the 2 or 3 years warrenty, { had bad experience in past }. i was also thinking of sony 65x74k please how its performance

Last edited:
thanks i have seen this rating which prefer vu over hisense u7h, but will surely check the reviews also hows after sale service of hisense and i would also like to buyu the 2 or 3 years warrenty, { had bad experience in past }. i was also thinking of sony 65x74k please how its performance
Whoever told Vu Gloled is better than Hisense U7H is not knowledgeable at all. Vu Masterpiece can be said to be better than U7H, but that is more expensive than U7H.

Hisense, Vu or any other company that's not Samsung, LG or Sony are only worth buying Tier 1 or 2 cities where they have a service centre. Else avoid. After sales are inferior to the big 3 for sure. Vu is said to have good after sales among small companies, but Hisense won't be far behind. Hisense supplies Vu their panels & is no.4/5 in terms of sales worldwide behind TCL (TCL models in India are bad).

Aravind Ram

Broken In
65 inch for 60k - I don't think it's possible with big 3 brands.. am not sure about other small brands.. you may get but quality is a concern. I agree with @omega44-xt here and would stay away from small brands.

You can go for Samsung if you compromise with the screen size. I recently bought the Samsung QAQ60B - 50 inch for 60k last Dec (offline). It's a QLED panel. Or go for the BU or AU series but those are normal LED smart TVs. If you can compromise the screen size & if Tizen OS is not a concern for you, you may find a good model in Samsung.

OP
K

king_of all

Journeyman
My previous tv was Samsung 55 inch so no problem with the tizen os, I as going through some reviews made my mind about sony kd 65x80k or 65x75k, a little expensive but will try to get with emi, how is the performance of these tv's

Sony has good colour & HDR calibration, considered better than Samsung & LG. They are good watching movies & videos, not sure about response time of the panel. Can consider X74K as well, is a good TV as well, I don't remember there being any major difference between X74K & X75K. X80K has ALLM & good response time for a 60Hz panel.

Hisesnse U7H has low response time + 120Hz, so great for gaming.

So take the call on what is more important. For watching content, get Sony X74K or X80K based on budget. For gaming, U7H.

Last edited:
OP
K

king_of all

Journeyman
Sony has good colour & HDR calibration, considered better than Samsung & LG. They are good watching movies & videos, not sure about response time of the panel. Can consider X74K as well, is a good TV as well, I don't remember there being any major difference between X74K & X75K. X80K has ALLM & good response time for a 60Hz panel.

Hisesnse U7H has low response time + 120Hz, so great for gaming.

So take the call on what is more important. For watching content, get Sony X74K or X80K based on budget. For gaming, U7H.
OK these is a major price difference between Sony and hisense also after sales service, I have chosen these two, please mention where to buy them from online or offline in Delhi.

OK these is a major price difference between Sony and hisense also after sales service, I have chosen these two, please mention where to buy them from online or offline in Delhi.
Definitely Sony will have better after sales as well.

Check local shops as well as online prices on Amazon & FK. In Delhi you might find local prices to be lower than online as well at times.

I don't think you will find Hisense U7H anywhere locally, still give it a shot.

bubusam13

Human
Sony service is very very costly man! That being said they are best. Though I don't like Android in TVs.
When it comes to OLED, there are only 2 brands LG and Sony. Sony uses LG panels but does the calibration themselves.

Look for Dolby vision color gamut. And I will suggest increase your budget. A TV lasts for years. If you are going for Samsung, try their official app to buy. I got mine for as low as 45k including cashbacks and bank discount.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Very good point added above. Service costs a lot after warranty period gets over. Nowadays its such a gamble to buy high end TV when the warranty is just for 1 year and costs are so high. OP, do not overspend unless its by small amount and absolutely worth.

Sony service is very very costly man! That being said they are best. Though I don't like Android in TVs.
When it comes to OLED, there are only 2 brands LG and Sony. Sony uses LG panels but does the calibration themselves.

Look for Dolby vision color gamut. And I will suggest increase your budget. A TV lasts for years. If you are going for Samsung, try their official app to buy. I got mine for as low as 45k including cashbacks and bank discount.
Sony is surely expensive all around, more expensive than LG & Samsung. Dolby Vision is nice to have, but something like Sony X74 w/o DV outperforms cheaper TVs with DV certification. So DV is not everything. OP's budget is not a lot for 65" TV. Sadly 65" TVs are still quite a bit more expensive than 43", 50" or 55".

OP
K

king_of all

Journeyman
Sony is surely expensive all around, more expensive than LG & Samsung. Dolby Vision is nice to have, but something like Sony X74 w/o DV outperforms cheaper TVs with DV certification. So DV is not everything. OP's budget is not a lot for 65" TV. Sadly 65" TVs are still quite a bit more expensive than 43", 50" or 55".
I could increase the budget but will it be worth it, i want best budget tv, i bought samsung 55" mu version in 2019 for 1.2L and it's led got burned itself after warrenty period, they were charging me 35k for whole panel, which made me think is buying such expensive tv really worth if they are not gonna last long.
If i am buying hisense i would only buy it with 3 year warranty at least otherwise no, I talked with Sony
rep, he told me 3 year warranty will be 8k+ but he was willing to negotiate, i am yet for find any offline seller of hisense, it is available on amazon for 76K.
i could also wait till holy for a discount or tax deduction by govt to take effect.
Very good point added above. Service costs a lot after warranty period gets over. Nowadays its such a gamble to buy high end TV when the warranty is just for 1 year and costs are so high. OP, do not overspend unless its by small amount and absolutely worth.
its one of my main concern,

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If 65" is the only size you want then VU offer it at cheaper prices than big 3. VU and Hisense have same panels as Omega mentioned before so you can give it a look if you were considering Hisense.

I could increase the budget but will it be worth it, i want best budget tv, i bought samsung 55" mu version in 2019 for 1.2L and it's led got burned itself after warrenty period, they were charging me 35k for whole panel, which made me think is buying such expensive tv really worth if they are not gonna last long.
If i am buying hisense i would only buy it with 3 year warranty at least otherwise no, I talked with Sony
rep, he told me 3 year warranty will be 8k+ but he was willing to negotiate, i am yet for find any offline seller of hisense, it is available on amazon for 76K.
i could also wait till holy for a discount or tax deduction by govt to take effect.

its one of my main concern,
Don't expect much tax reduction. Sony X74 + extended warranty should be good IMO.

just for knowledge is sony 55x85k good in 84k range ?
Yes, if you want 120Hz. Its only competitor is Samsung The Frame 55" (2022), which costs similar.

rtings.com/tv/tools/compare/sony-x85k-vs-samsung-the-frame-2022-qled/31222/32326?usage=1&threshold=0.10

Sony is usually considered to have better colour calibration than Samsung & LG. Check PQ EOTF & pre calibration in that comparison. The Frame 2022 has a matte panel though, which is unique for TVs. So research about both & take your call.

Top Bottom