Going to buy inverter AC in a day or two please suggest which brand?

sunnyguru

Right off the assembly line
Hi I am Sunny

I am from Kolkata ( south Behala region).

My room is on the first floor of 11 storey building, approx 138 sqft

with the windows about 32 sq ft in total at the south west side.

What ton of Split Ac should I get and which brand?

Shopkeepers are all preferring Samsung, not LG and not even sharp.

These are few models I need to select from though the sharp one is not confirmed by the shopkeeper.

Samsung Digital Inverter AC AR18HV5NFWK 1.5 TR

Lg BS-Q126B8R8 1.1 TR

Sharp AH-XP18MV 1.5Ton

Ton is not a problem I need an Ac which will work good for coming 5 years and has a good service.

Budget Range is around 45K.

Please help me out. The heat has reached scorching levels here in Kolkata, about 41 degrees in last few days.

regards

Sunny

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
For 138 sqft and no roof on the top and a window on southwest a 1.1 Ton Sharp is way more than enough. Go to Khosla,the one near writers ,Tobacco House and buy the Sharp eyes closed. Sharp after sales in Kolkata is superb. Stay away from Samsung and LG craps.

OP
S

sunnyguru

Right off the assembly line
The best Sharp Model no. you can suggest for 1.1 tonne?

There is a Khosla here in Behala but are you suggesting to buy from Dalhouise one, near the writers building?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
The Tobacco House one in Dalhousie offers better discounts,you can check the Sharp brandshop too ,Debsons opposite ABP office in Chandni. AH-X13PET should be the model you should get for Rs 34K max.

surya_sapui

In the zone
In Tobacco House one in Dalhousie price for AH-XP18PHT (1.5 T) around 48k
Debsons Private Limited price for AH-XP18PHT (1.5 T) around 51k

Inverter , installation , pipe all are extra.

the prices are correct are not.

surya_sapui

In the zone
ok, thanks,but can you pls tell another shop where i get those ac in 45k.
i cant get those in 45k on both shop they said 54k in mrp.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Call up all the Sharp dealers in the website. Call up all the shops who sells sharp and see who gives you the best discount, I did it for 7 days before buying my ac. Work hard!

surya_sapui

In the zone
Call up all the Sharp dealers in the website. Call up all the shops who sells sharp and see who gives you the best discount, I did it for 7 days before buying my ac. Work hard!

which model you choose for yourself. if you get best discount then pls share shop details with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Today In Tobacco House in Dalhousie (Khosla) said sharp AH-XP18PHT (1.5T) is old model & unavilable.instead of this they provide me AH-X18PET. what should i do.

sharp AH-XP18PHT (1.5T) not available in any khosla branch in kolkata.

Incinerator need to intervention here.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If khosla is unable get it from Debsons. But do bargain as much as you can. PHT PET and PMT are all new models with different features but cooling is the same.

surya_sapui

In the zone
If khosla is unable get it from Debsons. But do bargain as much as you can. PHT PET and PMT are all new models with different features but cooling is the same.

But Incinerator in kolkata maximum shop even sharp dealer 18PHT model are not avilable.As per their opinion 18PHT model discontinued due to some problem in that model & as per company order they clear their stock.

Now the 18PHT stop supply by sharp.

then what should i do now ?

SunnyKapoor

Broken In
Well I went ahead and bought sharp 13pet for my bedroom and it cools very well.

I bought another 2 sharp ionizer 13pht for my parents and computer room. But they are giving me serious trouble and not cooling well.

Make sure whom ever you buy from Sharp people from sharp service center should come and install it and no one else.

If the dealer installs it, sharp people will blame the dealer for any troubles.

My parents room AC is not heating at all. Sharp people came and said gas is leaking, and we will not fix it because we did not installed it. Yesterday the person who installed came and said it is not leaking and there is some problem with the machine.

Between the blame game my parents have to suffer as it is very hot at night.

Who said on these forums that sharp service is good?

Quite frankly LG service was great for my window ac 2 years back and they themselves install it.

Ironically the Ac which has almost no new features is working very well.

( I am the one who started this thread and have logged in with my other account.)

Top Bottom