Going to buy AC

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolumad

Broken In
Hi all,

I am going to buy AC tommorow within a budget of 28k-30k.I need a 1.5 ton,window ac.Which brand and which place in delhi you recommend.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Also, as far as I know, the more than star rating of an AC, the less the power is consumed. E.g.: A 5-star AC will consume less power than a 4 star AC and so on. I would go for Hitachi or LG in your budget.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Btw, I'm also planning to buy a Window AC.. Thinking about the Hitachi Quadricool.. Any suggestions?

dreams

Gracias Senor
I use Hitachi and Voltas - both split..compared, Hitachi is best, small in size for a 2 Ton and u can freeze..Voltas sucked big time..now Im running it in 16 degrees and it seems ok..one more factor to concern..im on the top floor so heat comes down to our house very easily..hitachi is my choice.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I went out in the market yesterday, and the feedback i got was that Hitachi is no doubt the best, but it's service sucks.. And they have frequent problems of gas leakage and burnt PCB (at least on the quadricool model). On further investigation, people recommended Whirlpool AC.. It has the same rating compressor as hitachi, and is a lot cheaper too! So im gonna go and book a whirlpool today :)

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
it also depends on the model not just the company, I have Voltas Vertis Plus.. and it works gr8 in this bloody heat of delhi,
also try Hitachi or Diakin. (though they are expensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom