AGP

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Intruder

Broken In
Hey ....

U may say I am a freak but believe me it happened to me

GeForce 4 MX 440 is rated below GeForce 3 by many reviews i have read on line.. .. eg Konami website. dont rem the link. else i might have pointed out here

And, i happened to read it after i purchased it... my PES3 played with low framerate..
Theif 3 dint support it .. everything was going wrong...

And i changed to the ATI 9200 128mb se from Gigabyte.. may have Rs 1000 more than the GF4MX440 but real worth of money.. cant compare the results i found on my athlon 2.4 machine with 256ddr

theraven

Technomancer
ur new to the forum ... so welcome
besides this ... well good initiative but most of us know that apart from the fact that graphics cards is one of th emost discussed topics in this forum ;) so this has been brought up abt a million times till now
also refrain from posting randomly here ...unless u have a problem ... something really important to say ro have news which can go in discussion forum

ofcourse do search and read ALL forum rules before makin more posts
i only say all this cuz most of the new comers .... well ull find out if u stay long enuff ;)
take care and have fun

anyways MX literally means scaled down
better a fuly loaded version of a previous model than a scaled down version of a new model

also applies between gf4 ti series and the fx 5200 !!! ;)

and plzzzzzzzzzzzz not another ati vs nvidia poll
i dun think i can survive this :lol:

search m8 ull be surprised to see the last ati vs nvidia discussion
quite informative i might add
and alst but not least .. addin a poll to a new thread isnt mandatory .. its to be used only if there is a relation to the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom