Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
EA delivers more detail on Godfather II

EA has dealt out more detail on Godfather II, the movie-licensed crime sequel due in 2009, and so far only talked about in hushed voices at the back of seedy bars.

According to Xbox World 360 magazine, Godfather II will present six playable classes: Bruiser, Demolitions Expert, Arsonist, Medic, Safe Cracker and Engineer.

Each has their own background and a choice of 12 personalities: a bruiser may have an alcohol problem and drink while fighting, which often happens to people outside my house when they eat kebabs.

Generally, Godfather II will be a sandbox game with RPG and RTS elements. Just like John Riccitiello told us back in June, there will be third-person, street-level action which zooms out to a strategic map of the boroughs.

This is called "Don's View", and allows for resource management, eyeing the competition, and planning heists.

The Godfather II has perks, which are rewards given for pinching rival gangs' properties, especially productive ones. Pinching a factory may bestow your family with a new car and some extra weaponry, while others may offer a stake in the business.

There are sabotage missions, too, which reward you with sting cards, as well as the possibility that a rival gangster will be put behind bars for a stretch.

Look out for our full preview of Godfather II soon.

Source: Eurogamer

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Hey !!!
The graphics weren't crappy.
They were pretty decent ... As a game of 06 age .

The graphics were moderate on the original game. It is not quite eye-candy, you know. But it was good for my age old nVidia GeForce FX 5200, I think the next one will fry my card. :p

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
It was crappy IMO. Even Mafia which was released in 2002 looked better than Godfather. :))

Me not convinced.
Try with full eye candy and u should notice the difference.
It has more of late 1950's feel to it.Which also looks good.
Though the gameplay was partially GTA ripoff... Nonetheless the attempt was good.
And Godfather movie lovers would definately like the game.

And will wait for Godfather II eagerly ... Like me :twisted:

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^thanks :D

*img58.imageshack.us/img58/3356/thegodfatherii200808140qp3.th.jpg*img530.imageshack.us/img530/9564/thegodfatherii200808140qe6.th.jpg*img526.imageshack.us/img526/189/thegodfatherii200808140gb1.th.jpg

more at *media.pc.ign.com/media/953/953340/imgs_1.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom